Close

Threaded View

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Faolinds 5v5 Teamplay Tactics Dungeon: The brackets, results, etc.

Alright teams! You know if you made the sign up deadline! I will modify this post with the Brackets as I create them. Any late posting teams: I will give you a 24 hour amnesty period starting NOW to get your full sign up in. After that we go with what we have.

The tournament will start in a weeks time, next sunday.
    I will want your first turn (if you are going first) by the end of that day. You may post your move here on the forum. Any defensive maneuvers (Warrior block) must be sent to me secretly via PM. You won't know if ypur opponent is blocking, or is actually a Rogue until the match actually starts.
    After the first round is over (a team has been fully defeated in a match), then you will have a wekk to prepare for your second match 9if you haven't been eliminated) You may reshuffle your team at that time (new heroes, placement, etc.) and depending on the turnout, you may be able to switch factions.

Teams: (Final listing)
    Enlisted 2 Endure: Iramaj (team captain), Maldazar, Tonemastag, Bravebaldric, Tmakk

BP Azure Flames: theSt4lker (team captain), Direwulven, The Haydes, Enalanel, Wreon

Most of us are Jokes by the way: Gerardo E (team captain), Oxymoron, Nataku, Piggykoala, ILuvMoneyy

TJx:Trista (team captain), Xantese, Marcisk, onetruebob, Darkvoid.

Bracket: (Finalized)

E2E vs. TJx
    Jokes vs BP

Results: (Finalized)
    Set 1 Victors: E2E, BP

Good luck!

Send any rules questions to me via PM. Please check the Signups post first, though.
    Last edited by Faolind; 01-20-2013 at 08:02 PM.
    (former)Armored Space Fleet Member
    (former) Design Team Intern
    Physical Deck Theory
    Faolind's Game Map (strategy article)
    Awesome Tournament!!!!
    (And its results)
    I wrote for this tournament (Rogues and Hunters are mine)