Close

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Portal

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Portal

Feels about right, although you only ever need 1 portal... But note that it is an uncommon card

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    So you need at least 7 resources for this to work right? 4 for this and an ally only costing 3. this is normally what I dump first because it's not really worth it to me
    -Notthevictim

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Notthevictim View Post
    So you need at least 7 resources for this to work right? 4 for this and an ally only costing 3. this is normally what I dump first because it's not really worth it to me
    Nope, this is an item card, when used it goes on the board in the items area and the effect stays in play until something is used to remove it from play (and at this point no such cards are in the game yet) so cast it once and have the effect the entire game! though i still dont find it that useful and is normally resource fodder for me as well lol

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    To make it clear, maybe it should be a "Mage Item" type of card, or the description should say "Ongoing: Your summoned allies can attack immediately". I think it needs the "your", since you don't want the enemy's allies to be summoned immediately as well :P

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    To make it clear, maybe it should be a "Mage Item" type of card, or the description should say "Ongoing: Your summoned allies can attack immediately". I think it needs the "your", since you don't want the enemy's allies to be summoned immediately as well :P
    Yah that would probably help ^_^

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    At the current cost and game length, this card doesn't get a chance to do much. I would reduce the cost to 2 or at most 3.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This card is very, very useful. You can do way more damage each turn. I hope that this card isn't only for mages because i might want to use a different hero.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Definitely think that all Abilities that stay in play need a Tag or Keyword that identifies them as Ongoing Abilities.

This makes Removal Spells easier to design as well.

As for this card, it seems a bit pricey, but giving Allies that ability may be pretty good especially in this combat system. I'd want to play many more games with more cards before deciding how powerful the ability is.

Also, if it allows Allies to attack immediately be sure not to allow them to use their text powers immediately.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think this card is overcosted. I guess I would make it 3. In the given deck it would still be to bad, but when you have cheap allies you can probably use it quite good aspeccially with allies whos power is bigger then there health and in the given combat system it makes a big difference because allies like that usually die instant before they can do any damage.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think that this card is terrible, but then again you have to have some bad cards in a game so the good ones look good. It cost too much for what it's trying to do. I just don't think you can price this effect at a reasonable price without it being too powerful, or terrible.