Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

why r elementals so underpowered in armor & weapons? do u realy hate em that much?

why r elementals so underpowered in armor & weapons? do u realy hate em that much?

why do i think so?

TYPE ARMOR WEAPONS
    WARRIOR 5 4
    HUNTER 5 3
    PRIEST 2 4
    MAGE 2 2
    ROUGE 3 comming soon
    WULVEN 1 1

and all this stuff has mostly positiv effects for them

ELEMENTAL 2 1

nova infusion / at the start of ur turn card removes all attached effects and hero gets 1 dmg

not worth to play it, cos u also get dmg if there is no effect on the table...

armor of ages / hero cant get attced whit weapon and cant attc whit weapon...

only good for defence but u have to wait 4 runs for ability to attc...

dimension ripper / when hero deals dmg each player draws a card from other player´s deck

why both players gain a card from other players deck??? kick of crap if elemental lose there cards they need...

so what is the point to f..ck elemental players that much were r the positiv effects of expansive cards??? only card i realy use is armor of ages, but only defence way...

all other armors of other races have positiv effectson there armor and weapons!
    elementals should also gain such effects!

just my opinion about the fact elemantal are hated and underpowered whit armor and weapon!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Did you SMS this post to the forum from your phone?
    Grand Watchman of the Ancient Blue Citadel
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

Don't just witness the greatness;
    Stride with us.

To join the demonstrably greatest guild in the history of Shadow Era - click here

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    As they are now, Elemtals (actualy, Elementalis) are already broken enough (way to over powered), so they don't really need 'good items' (Armor of Ages is already good enough). I can ask you:

Why doesn't every class have Mind Control? Or Eternal Renewal? Those are some of the best cards of the game and only elemental can use them.

Also, the concept of an elemental is that he is from some kind of energy, how does he even wear an armor?
    Member of E2E.

“Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.”
    “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
    “God did not create evil. Just as darkness is the absence of light, evil is the absence of God.”
    “I want to know God's thoughts - the rest are mere details.”
    “Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.”

- by Albert Einstein

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The card pool is still small. Not everyone has access to the same amount of stuff. So yeah, they don't have any great weapons but:

Dimension Ripper is a very fitting weapon for the Elemental style (card theft)

Elementals are one of the hero classes that can make the best use of Armour of the Ages (since they dont suffer from its drawback and can recurse it) and Nova Infusion (recursion + Elementalis hates Poison Gas and Flames). Arguably Elementals have the best armour and make the best use of it in the game.
    Calmdown * Shadow Era Designer * Logan Stonebreaker & Brutal Minotaur Fan Club

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    IMO Elemental decks having more armor will only make them more harder to beat. I use Gwen and it takes me forever to beat an elemental deck specially when they use eternal renewal, feedback n armor ages combo n jus recycle it's annoying!!! But I have my ways to beat them .

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    have u ever played against a hunter or a warroir whit elemental?
    i did a lot and if they r no absolute beginners... there is no chance to beat them.

hunter and wariors have the armorability to overlape it and dmg like f..ck and even there hero protector is kicking asses.. and mindcontrol does stay for only 2 turns... so its not that kind of mighty

its not the fact that elementals have not much armor or weapons, but the fact that they always have a negativ effect on them....

eternal renew is only good for collecting recources cos u need the graveyrad for soul reaper...

the fact is if u play against a hunter or warrior who knws the game u never have a chance!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Haha man I think feeling is mutual with me with Elemental decks and Majiya. The ppl that know how to play there cards and and what allies to put on the board and certain spells always get me but, u also as the player has to be flawless in ur moves too... U can't do noob moves like I did a match or two ago when I sacrificed a Soul Seeker by accident -_- thank god I won the match but still...lol xD

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinsha View Post
    have u ever played against a hunter or a warroir whit elemental?
    i did a lot and if they r no absolute beginners... there is no chance to beat them.

hunter and wariors have the armorability to overlape it and dmg like f..ck and even there hero protector is kicking asses.. and mindcontrol does stay for only 2 turns... so its not that kind of mighty

its not the fact that elementals have not much armor or weapons, but the fact that they always have a negativ effect on them....

eternal renew is only good for collecting recources cos u need the graveyrad for soul reaper...

the fact is if u play against a hunter or warrior who knws the game u never have a chance!
    u are doint it wrong them... i play elementalis, im on the 270 rating range and gwen is one of the easiest matchups. If they dont play gravediggers cloak is basically a bye. If they play only one, they will most likely loose.. IF they play more, they have a chance. Dont try to rush them. Keep cycling AoA and shrieks to exhaust their bows, dont resource all your mind controls for the ocasional demon bow or aeon nad eternal renewall them into submission.

warrior is trickier cause they can destroy AoA. U need to be more carefull with your life total. Never spend a mind control thats not a 2 for 1. Save shrieks for big mournblades and berserkers.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ahhhh yes a pro elemental yup I see that process from u guys always lol. But yeah MC, AoA, n shrieks r annoying as hell but unless a hunter has 2-3 gravediggers it'll be hell for u elementals we just steal ur cards from the graveyard and sacrifice those cards on our next turn so u guys can't reuse them again lol.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Wulven 1 weapon 1 armor.. And you're complaining about ele..

period