Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Angry Replaced iPad and lost cards

I recently replaced my iPad and when I reinstalled the game in my new iPad I lost everything! I logged in as I usually do and it recognized my log in, buy I lost all my experience points (I'm at level 1 again) and all my cards. What should I do, any suggestions would be appreciated. Thx.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm 99.999999% sure you had a typo on your email address on your new iPad. You basically created a new account.
    SHADOW ERA, ETC
    Enjoy Trading Card-games

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Helio View Post
    I'm 99.999999% sure you had a typo on your email address on your new iPad. You basically created a new account.
    This ⇑⇑⇑

And if you're in the 00,000001%, then e-mail support@shadowera.com, and you'll easily get all your cards back.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Absolutely agree with my colleagues here: you probably made a mistake with your username+password and created a new account. The reason we think this, is because everything is stored in the cloud. Your score, your cards, your decks: they are all stored online at Wulven and only cached locally for offline play.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Helio View Post
    THIS is how I got my third account First half of account 1's email, second half of account 2's email.
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    No, I used the right email. I check the spelling and I check my email cuz I bought crystals and it's the same email. I tried to send support an email and it says that their server is full and my email cant get through. Im out of ideas, an other suggestions? Thx

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you are 100% sure that all your previous cards and progress were stored in this very same account, then that suggests a problem on the server. That only leave the support crew to help you, as we on the forum can't do anything about it.

The problems with the support@ address have been reported to AnAdolt, who will hopefully soon clear out the box (or tickle Kyle hard enough to arrange for extra space).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @-<HardCharger>- If the problem hasn't been resolved yet, send me a private message with the player name you originally picked for the account. I can pull up the account with that and review this further. I don't see an email in support from the one on your forum account, unless you sent it from another email address or it didn't go through.