Close

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by p0wnstars View Post
    I own the site so yes. THis will be coming out of my pocket.. lol.,,
    Sorry if we sound skeptical. It just strange a complete stranger to the forums would be willing to give away $50 of their own money.

I say this because I have given away over $200 real cash in tournament prizes... but that wasn't until I had over 1,000 posts! You have less then ten.. and are asking people to signup at an alternate website, etc etc..

Anyways, I'll play.. I guess we'll see..
    IGN: TJ BlueJet24

Founder of Team Juggernauts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I hope this is legit, if not I guess no risk but it would be bad for business if pOwnstars is trying to grow. Looking forward to the tournament. Are you posting brackets on Shadow Era forums or on your website?
    Founder and formal leader of the guild Guardians of Shadow Era

Gift to the Shadow Era community
    scholarsoftheshadows.com

I serve the community anyway I can
    Want Deck Help or Advice l Want a Website for your Guild l Want Tips on Starting your own Guild
    Contact me for any of the above by PMing me on these forums

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Syelni View Post
    I'm sure it's real, and I'm willing to take your word that you've paid out.

All I said was that it was shady.

And you can't deny that this is advertisement, a marketing ploy to get people to register on your site. If it wasn't, then there would have been no reason to have all players register on your site. We've run plenty of tournaments here that don't require registration anywhere else. ;-)
    I will not deny that I need people to register for the site. But this is a win win for both parties. The game is getting more promotion and the users get some added excitement via cash and prizes. I hope more people see shadow era on my site and start to download the game.

I also know you have already run plenty of tournaments but I can bring in more sponsors to this game as well as more Cash and prizes that will grow the game.

Anyways thanks for your feedback.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I hope this is legit, if not I guess no risk but it would be bad for business if pOwnstars is trying to grow. Looking forward to the tournament. Are you posting brackets on Shadow Era forums or on your website?
    You're right, unless an entry fee comes up, there is no loss other than personal time. Though, it is likely that the registration link is a refer-a-friend link, and that this person is getting a bonus of some kind off of you for every registration. Some people may not be comfortable with being "used" in that manner for profit. I simply seek to inform the forum of the possibilities.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluejet24 View Post
    Sorry if we sound skeptical. It just strange a complete stranger to the forums would be willing to give away $50 of their own money.

I say this because I have given away over $200 real cash in tournament prizes... but that wasn't until I had over 1,000 posts! You have less then ten.. and are asking people to signup at an alternate website, etc etc..

Anyways, I'll play.. I guess we'll see..
    I will pay out. You have my word. Plus you know where I work.. lol..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimGuardians View Post
    I will post it on both sites. =)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If P0wnstar gets a little money for me registering...and I get $50 for winning a tournament... I don't think that's an unfair arrangement.

Shoot.. How do I start up one of these websites?? For all the tournaments I've organized, I wouldn't mind getting a little compensation! haha
    IGN: TJ BlueJet24

Founder of Team Juggernauts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Syelni View Post
    You're right, unless an entry fee comes up, there is no loss other than personal time. Though, it is likely that the registration link is a refer-a-friend link, and that this person is getting a bonus of some kind off of you for every registration. Some people may not be comfortable with being "used" in that manner for profit. I simply seek to inform the forum of the possibilities.
    If it makes you feel better I can change all the links to just my website. The only reason I used the other links was so people dont get confused on where to go.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Guys Please don't forget to post your Name and Hero under Recent activities tab. on the events page. If you don't do this you will not play!!!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Cool...

I wont be in

Too lazy >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Apsara View Post

EAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK O______________________________________O

I LOVES YOUR AVATAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS ADORABLE T_________________________________________________ __________________T

just sayin ._.
    Quote Originally Posted by GondorianDotCom View Post
    You might want to start by changing your forum name