Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Supernova

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Good, balanced card.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It is an extremely damaging card. I would increase it's casting cost. I would, at least, make a casting cost for 6.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Or deal 4 for cost 5, I think the everyone takes damage balances it out, but it may be too good a finisher to kill the opponent's hero dealing 5 for 5 as it is.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I love this card probably partly because it has such a great explosion animation. Also because it benefits strategic play like holding your allies back and getting great card advance when blowing down 3 or 4 enemy creatures.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    This is a good card, and I think it is perfectly fine the way it is.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In my opinion should either have a cost of 6 or damage of 4 for cost of 4.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I'm not going to say the card is unbalanced. I see the previous posters have thoroughly endorsed it.

Here's my feedback:

I never use it. I find myself automatically sacrificing it on sight. Especially in the early rounds (which makes sense), but by the time the later round come around, I just don't need it. There's been a couple instances where I could of played it in order to win faster, but in all of those cases I was going to win no matter what.

I suppose this card is nice to have when you're overwhelmed by your opponents allies. I'm not seeing thar happen very often.

So the problem may not be with Supernova, but with the conditions that require it to be played.

It might be balanced or not.. But right now this is a low priority card, for me.
    Follow along with my Shadow Era Blog, where hopefully we'll be going through the Beta-Test together! Comments and observations welcome!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Paradox, I agree with you wholeheartedly. I chuck it every time I get it too, but I'd definitely be more hesitant to do so against an intelligent opponent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Loanhighknight View Post
    Paradox, I agree with you wholeheartedly. I chuck it every time I get it too, but I'd definitely be more hesitant to do so against an intelligent opponent.
    And that is an equally valid point LHK. The AI is not the same as a real player and in the right circumstances this card could be invaluable.

So my remark on this card is more to say that the AI doesn't seem to create a situation where this would ever be called for. Until that changes, if I had the ability as a player to construct my own deck, I wouldn't include this one.
    Follow along with my Shadow Era Blog, where hopefully we'll be going through the Beta-Test together! Comments and observations welcome!