Close

Thread: Victor Deck

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Victor Deck

Hi All,

This is my first post. I've been lurking a bit and playing for a little while. I could use a little help with my Victor deck...I seem to hover in the 220 range and haven't really been able to break through.

http://shadowera.gondorian.com/deck1....3se185.4se167

I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hmm, a bit too many 1 of's in the deck. Also, your deck is lacking general offensive 3 drops. Right now you have only 3 cards to play on turn 3, which is pretty rare to have when you want them. Also, in general I think you have a bit too many high cost drops. Try no raven, 3 sandworms and 2 aeons and add some general 3cc drops, either Priest of the Light, Jasmine or both. 2 aldons is fine to have, but 3 is better in my experience.

Further, you have both Kris and Birgitte. Kris works well with your ability, but you already have soul seeker AND poison arrows to finish of an ally after you use your ability, so I don't deem them both necessary in the deck. I'd say that one of the two you have in the deck should go, to add to a bit better consistency.

Also, either get rid of the 1 bad santa, or up it to AT LEAST 2, but preferable 3 or 4. In general decks that use Bad Santa use it to get there key cards faster. For example my warriors always have 2 bad santas, just for those games where I don't get any of my blood frenzies.
    iClipse - A1's Twilight Manipulator - A1 : Evolution in Theory
    Part of PFG

• My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

• Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

• With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

• I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

• A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for the response! I'll try out a few of the tweaks you suggested and report back after a couple days