Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: free crystals

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

free crystals

Hi, as you all know there is ''earn free crystals'' button and there you can sign up on some pages and as they say get free crystals. I did that on my iphone for 5 pages and on pc for 3-4pages and i got 0 fuckin crystals?!?!?!? can you explain to me that? sorry for my bad english.bye

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wulven doesnt run those sites and they dont control the distrubution of shadow crystals for them. Thats why most people on the forum dont do the free offers
    Fallen Warrior

A Soldier of Fortune

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    got like 400-500 crystals from those. You might want to choose some company with good reputation like real player - or something alike.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Okay so this is I think wrong area to post this problem but from my experiance the ones from you iPhone are most likely tapjoy offers and you will need to email them regarding your problem be warned tapjoy isnt easy or quick to get responses, the ones from the pc used to have a statement on the rewards pages saying "if you have problems with rewards to email support@shadowera.com with your UID number" and what I used to do was take screen shots of everything I finished and sent it with my email I usualy recieved my rewards with in 24hours, BUT I am not sure if this is still how they do things or not havent visited the page in a while.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The page you're probably thinking of is the Buy Crystals page and it mentions to email offer-points@srpoints.com; not support@shadowera.com.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    The page you're probably thinking of is the Buy Crystals page and it mentions to email offer-points@srpoints.com; not support@shadowera.com.
    sorry you are absolutely right, my mistake I went to my e-mail and checked my old sent mails and it is offer-points@srpoints.com, sorry if there was any confusion like I said last time I havent been to the page in a very long time.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    when i try to do those offerts, after clicked 3 times, come out a page that say Error:We're sorry, that offer is currently unavailable (code: 8ffj3). why?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You'd better ask the company who provides these offers. I'm told that there should be a "contact support" link on the offers site.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

I've had awful experiences with the pc crystal offers

They ask for a lot of personal info, put malware on my machine, forced pop-ups, led to spam and phone solicitation.

One caller thought I was an addle-pated senior-citizen, and offered me a sixty month magazine subscription, prepaid!

Offers like Netflix seem to be okay, provided you either want the service or quit in timely fashion.

a player

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Necro!!!!

BTW why nobody mentioned the free SC in the "2 millions give away"? Those are safe,
    Last edited by kentuequi; 10-07-2012 at 10:05 PM. Reason: "f" not "k"
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱