Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Crystal reimbursement

Hi, I am just wondering how long it will take the support team to either respond to my emails, or deliver the reimbursement, it has been 4 emails a weeks wait. Thanks

League Season 3 Undisputed Champion chanson311's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It is 1 person, not a team. He is usually on top of things so I am sure you will get taken care of soon.
    TJ "Old-Timer"

TEAM JUGGERNAUTS

Fan of Doctor Who

Bands I like:
    Coheed and Cambria
    Pink Floyd
    Muse
    MGMT
    Electric Light Orchestra
    And many more!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Tomorrow will be two weeks and not so much as a confirmation email, a little help is all I'm asking from the support 'guy'

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Send me a private message with the email address you're sending from. I wasn't able to pull up your emails with the one under your forum account.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Sent email nothing and still no crystals

A week ago nearly I went on my android and ordered a pack of 600 crystals which I haven't got. I have used the game on my iPod and got them. I logged into it on my android and bought crystals on there as I had no iTunes money and so went to my android. I've been charged yet I've not been given my crystals. I sent an email and have no reply. I understand its one guy but still spent £3.14 more expensive than iPod and have no crystal.
    I do like this game and play a lot but please I really want the crystals. Thanks

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you haven't already done so, please forward the iTunes invoice email to support@shadowera.com so we can confirm and manually process it. Forward the email but don't send it as an attachment since our email support tool removes all attachments. If the email address you use is not the one on the game account the Shadow Crystals were purchased on, also reply with the email address of that game account.

Your private message didn't mention the email address you sent your original email from so I have not located it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have gotten your email now and have put my game email and in game name in a reply. Thanks for helping me out