Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Jao's awesome card ideas

i will post here all my card ideas. did not bother with card template because i don't have GIMP or PS.

Hunter

Traps

Snare Trap 2cc - play face down. the next opposing land animal ally to be summoned is injured (loses 1 base attack and 1 health every turn while Snare is attached)

Bird Trap 2cc - play face down. the next opposing flying ally to be summoned is disabled and loses 1 health.

Time Bomb 3cc - play face down. ability (2cc) all allies are killed, Time Bomb is discarded.

Gas Exhange 3cc - play face down. if opposing ally or hero deals combat damage to your hero or allies, Gas Exchange explodes and poisons all allies and heroes.

Kamikaze 6cc - play face up. if opposing ally or hero attacks, both heroes' life goes down to 5. opponent ends turn.

Light Explosion 3cc - play face down. when opposing Shadow hero's SE reaches 3, Light Explosion activates and drains opposing hero's SE to 0.

Dark Ritual 3cc - play face down. when opposing Human hero's SE reaches 3, Dark Ritual activates and drains opposing hero's SE to 0.

Shield Breaker 4cc - play face down. when opposing Hero attacks using weapon, all combat damage is blocked and weapon is destroyed.
    Last edited by Jao; 02-21-2014 at 07:06 AM.
    Want to Join A1?

A1: Evolution in Theory. To stop evolving is to die.

It is one of my greatest hopes that in the future, mankind achieves enlightenment so high we would not need rules, laws, or government to keep the peace and govern ourselves. By our own motivation and volition, we would do what is right and just because it is right and just. This is the central tenet of anarchy. Not chaos and lawlessness, but free will and self-actualization.

Visit my blog: Potpourri

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Rogue

King's Gambit 6 cc - Rogue Ability. Kill all friendly allies. Do dmg to enemy hero equal to total HP of all friendly allies killed.

Pickpocket 6cc - Rogue Ability. select a card from opponent's hand or deck and put it in your hand.

Backstab 2cc - Rogue Ability. allows your hero and allies to attack while Lay Low is in play. both hero and allies get +2 attack.

Opportunistic Killer 4cc - Rogue Ability - hero attachment (ability - 2 resources). when Opportunistic Killer is in play, opposing allies affected by Mugged attacks its owner, and is then killed. (suffice to say if no resources is available, ability doesn't go off)

Shadow Illusions 5cc - Rogue Ability - Support - for the next 3 turns while Shadow Illusions is in play, all abilities do not work. Shadow Illusions is discarded after 3 turns and all allies are killed.

Suicide Act 5cc- Rogue Ability - target one friendly ally. do damage to enemy hero equal to the sum of its HP and attack. targeted ally is killed.

Mentalist's Bane 4cc - Neutral item artifact - Mind Control does nothing while Mentalist's Bane is in play

Greedy Bastard 5cc - Rogue Ability - hero attachment - enemy hero can't draw cards from your hand or deck.
    Last edited by Jao; 08-07-2012 at 07:15 AM.
    Want to Join A1?

It is one of my greatest hopes that in the future, mankind achieves enlightenment so high we would not need rules, laws, or government to keep the peace and govern ourselves. By our own motivation and volition, we would do what is right and just because it is right and just. This is the central tenet of anarchy. Not chaos and lawlessness, but free will and self-actualization.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mages

what else do mages need? obviously, more burn! and summoned creatures.

Mana Fountain 4cc - item artifact. Hero gains one free resource every turn (no sac is needed). All friendly allies lose 1 health every turn. If no friendly allies are on the board, your Hero loses 1 health every turn until a friendly ally drops on the field. Gets destroyed after 4 friendly allies have been killed while Mana Fountain is in play or after your Hero loses 4 health, whichever comes first. Only one Mana Fountain can be played each game.

Electric Shock 5cc - deals 4 direct damage (ignores armor and shields)

Summon Golem 3cc - Mage Ability - summon random Golem onto the field. Golem Ally MUST BE IN YOUR DECK (you cannot summon a Golem already in your hand)

Golems: can be cast individually without using Summon Golem or can be summoned using Summon Golem in which case, their card cost is disregarded.

Rock Golem 5cc - Mage Ally 1/5 (Human only) - All damage to Rock Golem is reduced by 3.

Fire Golem 5cc - Mage Ally 0/4 (Neutral) - is unaffacted by Physical attacks.

Swamp Golem 5cc - Mage Ally 3/3 (Shadow only) - enemy Hero or allies that attacks Swamp Golem is Slowed (new effect: Slow makes Heroes and Allies skip a turn every turn until they either die or the effect is removed)

Priests

Meditate 4cc 1se - Priest Ability - Gain one FREE resource every turn for 3 turns.

Indoctrinate 3cc - Priest Ability - enemy allies attack its owner

Preach 3cc - Priest Ability Support - friendly allies gain +1 base attack for 2 turns
    Last edited by Jao; 08-08-2012 at 08:53 AM.
    Want to Join A1?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hello Jao! i think your card ideas are awesome!!!! so i did some card templates for you i hope you like them

mentalistbane.jpgbird trap.jpggasex.jpg

Oh btw wulven do not have my permission to use these without asking me HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    WOW at the cards... hilarious. Mentalist's Bane is the best and most witty

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Eh.... Mentalist bane is a card to patch another card? Nice art btw
    My "best" homemade decks : Graveyard raiser (Gravebone) Wrath of Erika | Boris deck
    My card ideas
    Quote Originally Posted by GondorianDotCom View Post
    My badass skeleton mask is scaring off most people but it's gonna be difficult to eat through it, so there will be a brief period where my innocent face and bewildered expression shows I'm just a vulnerable tourist with a badass mask.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think they ( Wulven ) have every right to use these card ideas; with or without your permissions. Just because you say they can't doesn't mean anything if I understand correctly. I mean, you're posting card ideas on their website for them to look at. Unless you have these cards like, patented or trademarked or whatever, all's fair.
    ASF member.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    +1 for mentalist's bane..best one!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Apsara View Post

EAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK O______________________________________O

I LOVES YOUR AVATAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS ADORABLE T_________________________________________________ __________________T

just sayin ._.
    Quote Originally Posted by GondorianDotCom View Post
    You might want to start by changing your forum name

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Copastetic View Post
    I think they ( Wulven ) have every right to use these card ideas; with or without your permissions. Just because you say they can't doesn't mean anything if I understand correctly. I mean, you're posting card ideas on their website for them to look at. Unless you have these cards like, patented or trademarked or whatever, all's fair.
    well, i'm posting these so they can use them. i just want to be notified that my ideas will be used. and ofc credit for the work. compensation would be nice too but not needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Skylightning View Post
    Hello Jao! i think your card ideas are awesome!!!! so i did some card templates for you i hope you like them

mentalistbane.jpgbird trap.jpggasex.jpg
    thanks Sky. hilarious artwork on Bird Trap and Gas Exchange. lmao!
    Last edited by Jao; 08-07-2012 at 07:07 AM.
    Want to Join A1?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Shields (act as attachments; can be attached to either Hero or Ally)

Wooden Shield 2cc Neutral - 0/1 durability: 2

Brass Shield 3cc Neutral - 0/2 durability: 3

Steel Shield 4cc Warriors only - 0/3 durability: 4

Sword Shield 5cc Human Warriors only - 1/2 durability: 3

Barbed Shield 5cc Shadow Warriors only - 2/1 durability: 3

Corrupted Shield 6cc Shadow only - 0/1 durability: 3; Heroes or Allies that have their attacks blocked by Corrupted Shield is inflicted with Corruption
    new effect Corruption: prevents Healing

Meat Shield 6cc Shadow only - 0/2 durability: 3; ability - 1 resource - sacrifice a friendly ally and restore Meat Shield's durability to 3

Divine Shield 5cc Human Only - 0/0 durability: 4; blocks all negative effects (poison, corruption, freezing, burning, etc)

Crystal Mirror 5cc Priests only - 0/0 durability: 4; all burn damage is reflected back to enemy Hero

Shadow Illusions 5cc Rogue only - 0/0 durability: 4; all enemy attacks have a 50% chance to miss
    Want to Join A1?