Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    http://www.shadowera.com/newreply.ph...reply&p=563183

Blizzard-land Bison
    Type – Human Ally – Homunculus
    Cost: 4
    Attack: 3 (ice)
    Health: 5
    Ability: Is immune to ice damage and can-not be frozen. Has +2 attack and +3 health while an ally or hero in play is frozen.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've been playing a lot and find that there aren't a lot of board wipes like in the game. There's more in games like Magic the Gathering on the top end of cost. Here's a proposed card if you want to shift the game in a slower, more control direction

Release Shadows
    Cost: 5
    Neutral Ability

Lose all your stored shadow energy. Each ally takes Shadow Damage equal to the amount of energy lost. (Shadow Damage is a proposed concept I thought of, Shadow Damage cannot be prevented or stopped in any way, including Armor/Damage Reduction)

Sorry I don't have a card image, as I don't know how to make one. This card I just saw as a solution if classes with board wipes (Mages/Priests) get too powerful because of it. Unfortunately, it might just kill Nishaven if you print it. Anyways, there you go!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    STONE OF ETERNAL DISEASE

Neutral Artefact

3CC

PLAYERS CANT GAIN LIFE. WHEN STONE OF ETERNAL DISEASE IS DESTROYED, ALL PLAYERS WILL POISONED.

"Dont forget to take your medicine"

I think this is a kind of card to counter cards like CORE, SOUL REAPER, HEALLING TOUTCH, ZHANNA, LIGHTNING ESSENCE AND OTHERS CARDS, and plus have an intresting poison efect. i think will be fun see a card like this.
    Lord Wane
    Handler souls of Duat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Fire Snake Sorceress
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....nake-Sorceress

As another player pointed out-conceptwise, a lot of the COTC cards should be redone but can't be redone as they are already printed.

So why not add some cards that can make them more useful and consistent with the game play.

In Fire Snake's case, it is an unloved one drop that cannot do fire damage. Fire Snake Sorceress remedies this.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    star dust energizer
    all elemental allies gain plus one health
    when he dies or leaves play all elemental allies gain plus one base atk
    he is a 3 atk five health for 5 cc ally
    text:i live to serve I die and I die to serve
    ign: SK Frost2

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    After seeing LL part 2 spoilers, would really love to have a electric based weapon for mages. We already have Flameforged Scepter(fire based weapon)

Name: Lightningforged Scepter
    Item: Weapon (Mages)
    Cost: 4cc
    Specs: 1 attack, 4 duration
    Ability 1SE: Deal 1 electric damage to ally (own or opponent)

It will be a good synergy with Tempest Runebearer and Irum location. Instead of just relying on Lightning Strike or Static Shock on T4, you can have this weapon for the next few turns to use with Irum location. It also helps deal with stoneskin.

For now it is for Mages only. I was thinking giving it to warriors so that they can use it with Ravagers and its location Asyn: Mount Kazarr but a lightning weapon doesn't suit warrior theme. Its more for Elemental. So maybe it will become Elemental Ravagers. However got to be careful before giving it to other Heroes like Zaladar, might be OP.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Forgive if already suggested; no time have I to read 4 pages right now. xD

Perhaps some Faction-Class specific.

For example, an ally that was solely for Warriors... and more importantly, Shadow only. Perhaps this is a vector by which to add some life into the crappiest overall faction-class combination, Shadow Warriors. Yeah, there are some novelty and semi decent builds, but anything you give Warriors in general has to not break the Human Warriors. This could bypass around that balance and put Shadow Warriors into the game. Give all the classes/factions a faction/class specific ally, and hook up the least powered heroes.

Seems a reasonable idea, no?
    -Doctor of Philosophy, A1 Alliance - Evolution in theory
    Original designer of the Serena Superdraw® archetype; connoisseur of all things un-meta

Santa Bomb ©2011, Lamb Slam & Feedbomb ©2012 - All rights reserved

Zaladar - ZTC 3.0: The Feedbomb Dynamo <-- An iconic deck in Shadow Era history - SE v1.5

Listen to past episodes of State of the Era: a dialogue on all things Shadow Era, brought to you by Alliance One

We are all one mind, capable of all imagined, and all conceivable.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by BlanketEffect View Post
    Forgive if already suggested; no time have I to read 4 pages right now. xD

Perhaps some Faction-Class specific.

For example, an ally that was solely for Warriors... and more importantly, Shadow only. Perhaps this is a vector by which to add some life into the crappiest overall faction-class combination, Shadow Warriors. Yeah, there are some novelty and semi decent builds, but anything you give Warriors in general has to not break the Human Warriors. This could bypass around that balance and put Shadow Warriors into the game. Give all the classes/factions a faction/class specific ally, and hook up the least powered heroes.

Seems a reasonable idea, no?
    Players have wanted this for a while, but I don't remember any specific reasons given by Gondo or others as to why they haven't done it yet.. Either way, perhaps the new board will reevaluate.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'd go one further and make hero specific cards. Then you could really target any inequities.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Card Name- Cult of Baphomet
    Shadow Ability
    Cost- 3CC
    Ability- When there are 2 or more allies in your graveyard, heal 2 damage per turn up to a maximum of 12-15 (or no max at all) and deal 2 damage per turn for enemy hero up to a min of 5 (or no min at all).
    Flavor Text- Up to you. But include something about Baphomet.