Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mage Ally : Human

Card name: Julem Firefountain
    Resource Cost: 7
    Attack: 3 (fire)
    Defence: 7
    Text: Steadfast. Ambush. Everytime opposing hero deals fire damage, Julem Firefountain gains 1+ attack. Fire damage to your hero is reduced by 2.
    Ability: (4 resource) Target friendly ally gains haste and fire attack.

Flavor Text: "Fire is too hot"

To make mages unbeatable this ally should be added...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mage Ally: Human

Card Name: Intelligent Spellstriker
    Resource Cost: 5
    Attack: 2 (arcane)
    Health: 5
    Text: This ally can attack twice. If an ally is killed by Intelligent Spellstriker other friendly allies gain 1+ attack and Haste.

Flavor Text: "Don't think spells come once, it can come twice"

Ythan's ability + Portal + Aldon The Brave = Not a bad card...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quoting with the help of Google Translator ALWAYS!

Grupo Shadow Era BR
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/shadowerabr/

Vamos nos unir e fazer algo legal pelo jogo aqui em terras tupiniquins

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Since this was bumped I'll just dump this here
    Blood Jar - Artifact - When your hero takes damage, Blood Jar gains 1 durability to a maximum of 5. 1d: Target opposing hero takes damage equal to Blood Jar's durability.
    huehuehue.
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen phoenix donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง
    Justiciar of the Audacious
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

"When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car." -- Author Unknown
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen phoenix donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....438#post563438

Body Snatcher
    Type – Shadow Ally
    Cost: 5
    Attack: 3
    Health: 2
    Ability: On summoning, Body Snatcher may target an ally to swap maximum attack and health stats with.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread.php?t=35330

There's a few of my ideas in that thread, and I'm likely to keep updating it with more ideas for those imterested
    Ross014 - Intrepid Learner of Secrets
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Uhh, uhh, I'll play along! Bunch of Homunculus themed stuff incomming:

It Lives:
    Mage Ally: Homunculus, Unique - 6cc - Epic.
    4/4. Electrical attack.
    Whenever a player discards a card from their hand, It Lives deals 1 Electrical damage to the enemy with the lowest health. 1cc: Discard a card; It Lives gets +1/+1.
    A giant late game bomb for Homunculus decks which supports discarding your own guys, can increase its own size and has Steadfast to add a bit of permanency to it. Also provides a go-to target for Horrific Mutation.

Horrific Mutation:
    Mage Ability. 3-4cc - Uncommon.
    Target ally is killed and its owner reveals cards from their deck until they reveal an ally and then they put that ally into play under their control. If that ally is a Homunculus ally; attach Horrific Mutation to that ally as an attachment which gives it +1/+1 and Steadfast.
    Multi-purpose removal spell with a thing for gambles and sneaking in Homunculus allies, or just killing big enemies.

Crimes Against Nature:
    Mage Ability - Support. 3cc - Common.
    0cc: target friendly ally is killed and target friendly Homunculus ally gets +2/+2. Draw a card.
    Lets you put your abominations to good use even when they're locked down, or too "young" to be of any real use. Ultimately a slightly worse version of Abomination Factory, but with some card draw attached to it and it dosen't have durability.
    They say the difference between madness and genius is how many victims you've got, or something along those lines.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Shreeper View Post
    Uhh, uhh, I'll play along! Bunch of Homunculus themed stuff incomming:

It Lives:
    Mage Ally: Homunculus, Unique - 6cc - Epic.
    4/4. Electrical attack.
    Whenever a player discards a card from their hand, It Lives deals 1 Electrical damage to the enemy with the lowest health. 1cc: Discard a card; It Lives gets +1/+1.
    A giant late game bomb for Homunculus decks which supports discarding your own guys, can increase its own size and has Steadfast to add a bit of permanency to it. Also provides a go-to target for Horrific Mutation.

Horrific Mutation:
    Mage Ability. 3-4cc - Uncommon.
    Target ally is killed and its owner reveals cards from their deck until they reveal an ally and then they put that ally into play under their control. If that ally is a Homunculus ally; attach Horrific Mutation to that ally as an attachment which gives it +1/+1 and Steadfast.
    Multi-purpose removal spell with a thing for gambles and sneaking in Homunculus allies, or just killing big enemies.

Crimes Against Nature:
    Mage Ability - Support. 3cc - Common.
    0cc: target friendly ally is killed and target friendly Homunculus ally gets +2/+2. Draw a card.
    Lets you put your abominations to good use even when they're locked down, or too "young" to be of any real use. Ultimately a slightly worse version of Abomination Factory, but with some card draw attached to it and it dosen't have durability.
    I like the idea of both mutation and crimes against nature

it lives is abit weak in starting stats department for a 6cc for my liking. note as a late game ally gravemonger can be 6/6 for 4cc, it lives requires 3 turns (8cc and 2 discards) to get to 6/6 without additional growth help. also sacking up to 6cc can be challenging on a regular basis so having additional cards to sack might not exist.
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Buqs View Post
    I like the idea of both mutation and crimes against nature

it lives is abit weak in starting stats department for a 6cc for my liking. note as a late game ally gravemonger can be 6/6 for 4cc, it lives requires 3 turns (8cc and 2 discards) to get to 6/6 without additional growth help. also sacking up to 6cc can be challenging on a regular basis so having additional cards to sack might not exist.
    Really fond of the two spells too myself, and I hope that we might someday see something along those lines added to the game. Especially Horrific Mutation, because I'm curious as to what the art might potentially look like, and I adore Polymorph-esque effects.

The big thing about It Lives is that I like to pretend that it exists in a world where Horrific Mutation is a thing and the prospect of facing a potential 5/5 Steadfast with pinging capabilities which keeps on growing and growing is a bit intimidating. I reckon he could be buffed to 4/6 status though and have his ability changed to trigger whenever you discard a card from anywhere. His stat-growth is meant to be low though, as the main attraction is the pinging he brings with him.

The mana cost is high, for a Homunculus, because I want him to feel like a big-ass card for a Homunculus deck. One where people go "Oh snap, son!" when he hits the field. I understand that 4-5 is usually where Homunculus decks belong, hence why he goes that one step beyond.
    They say the difference between madness and genius is how many victims you've got, or something along those lines.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....-Netherel-Wasp

Parasitic Netherel Wasp
    Type: Shadow Ability - Attachment
    Cost: 2
    Ability: Attach to target ally. Attached ally is dealt 2 damage. If the attached ally is killed, Parasitic Netherel Wasp becomes a 2 attack, 1 health Ravager ally with claw attack type.

OR the revised by the community version:

Twilight Echo
    Type: Human Ability - Attachment
    Cost: 2
    Ability: Attach to target ally. Attached ally is dealt 2 damage. If the attached ally is killed, Twilight Echo becomes a 2 attack, 1 health Twilight ally with ice attack type.