Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Sacrifice != cast 

Not sure if this has happened to any of you guys. But I just lost a match because I thought I cast a card but ended up sacrificing it.

I know it's a lame mistake and I deserve the loss because of it, but incase I'm not the only asshat that's done this maybe I could propose moving the sacrifice button to a slightly different location than the cast button 

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Feeling stupid for this, but in a way I agree. It so far hasn't LOST me a game yet, but has definitely set me back a couple turns and ruined some strategy. I play quickly sometimes, and ina state of haste, I have sacced shit that I really didnt mean to. Putting it on the oppiside side of the card would even help us dumbasses that do this ^.^

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah, a change in button placement would be nice.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Bashere View Post
    Not sure if this has happened to any of you guys. But I just lost a match because I thought I cast a card but ended up sacrificing it.

I know it's a lame mistake and I deserve the loss because of it, but incase I'm not the only asshat that's done this maybe I could propose moving the sacrifice button to a slightly different location than the cast button 
    I agree. There should be a different highlight on the cards during the sacrifice phase (like a red waterfall effect, or something).
    Calmdown * Shadow Era Designer * Logan Stonebreaker & Brutal Minotaur Fan Club

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ironically i just made that mistake while i was reading this post LOL i love the red waterfall idea to help not so smart people like me :P

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Well apparently they are fixing this in the most anicipated patch.
    Guild: Marksmen
    "We are Hunters, and you are our prey.. Fear not the allies you can see. Fear only the arrow that will pierce through your hero.."

Check out my Videos post. I will be updating it once in a while. Bump it if you watched ^^.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Calmdown View Post
    I agree. There should be a different highlight on the cards during the sacrifice phase (like a red waterfall effect, or something).
    Sounds like a damn good idea to me anyways.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Calmdown View Post
    Agreed. Even better

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    actually, the sacrifice button is red, what i recognized, when i looked for it after reading this post

this mistake happened to me a couple of times,too. changing the button would be nice =)
    Guild: Marksmen
    "We are Hunters, and you are our prey.. Fear not the allies you can see. Fear only the arrow that will pierce through your hero.."

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Agreed move the button