Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Good Sportsmanship!

I have seen a couple posts on the forum with regards to poor sportsmanship or accused cheaters and after a game I just played I thought it would be a good time to call out a player for good sportsmanship.

I just played a game against JackSRG. On turn 5 he played Plasma Bohemoth. When my turn came up I played a bad santa and then went to retreat his PB but for some reason I was unable to target him. I tried with all 3 retreats I had in my hand(haha) but no luck. I asked JackSRG why I couldn't target the PB out of curiousity that I missed something he played or if there was a game mechanic I didn't understand but he just simply replied "Bug?."

Oh well I thought, it happens. But much to my surprise I then saw that my opponent has offered up a draw.

So hats off to you, Mr. JackSRG! Much appreciated. Anyone else want to post your stories of good sportsmanship?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Haha, he shouldn't have done that (still a nice thing) since you can't retreat an ally when it's owner's hand is full, which it most likely was if you played bad santa before it.
    Team Juggernaut's Boastful Warrior!
    Insert witty comment here, Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Wanna try your hand at some of the hardest riddles known to man? See my thread of riddles!
    Wanna see some awesome decks? See my complete deck list! (all heroes)
    Wanna be a Juggernaut? Start by applying for TJX

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by SilenceDogood View Post
    Haha, he shouldn't have done that (still a nice thing) since you can't retreat an ally when it's owner's hand is full, which it most likely was if you played bad santa before it.
    And there is the game mechanic I didn't understand haha. Well looks like I owe him a win, just have to play enough quick matches to get randomly paired up with him again

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    on my very first QM, someone offered me a draw. i refused since i wanted to see how the game went on. i lost ofc.
    Want to Join A1?

A1: Evolution in Theory. To stop evolving is to die.

It is one of my greatest hopes that in the future, mankind achieves enlightenment so high we would not need rules, laws, or government to keep the peace and govern ourselves. By our own motivation and volition, we would do what is right and just because it is right and just. This is the central tenet of anarchy. Not chaos and lawlessness, but free will and self-actualization.

Visit my blog: Potpourri

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Considering neither of you were aware of the full hand mechanic, I too tip my hat off to him for offering a draw!

Maybe the tutorial could use some updating...
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Demnchi View Post
    Considering neither of you were aware of the full hand mechanic, I too tip my hat off to him for offering a draw!

Maybe the tutorial could use some updating...
    It should at least tell you that 7 cards is the max (if it doesn't already, tbh I don't remember), it took me a while to find this out when I was new. :P
    Team Juggernaut's Boastful Warrior!
    Insert witty comment here, Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Wanna try your hand at some of the hardest riddles known to man? See my thread of riddles!
    Wanna see some awesome decks? See my complete deck list! (all heroes)
    Wanna be a Juggernaut? Start by applying for TJX

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This one time, during a football game, I fumbled the ball and the other team got it.

Their QB threw me the ball the next play. He must have felt bad for me too.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    for some reason this reminded me of this:

I AM THE FRICKIN' ARCH-MAGE OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!
    Have a sword in your face!

God damn these facts getting in the way of my succes!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin JF View Post

I have no idea what is going on, but it looks like everyone is having a fantastic time going round tha back and swinging their balls in all over the place.
    Grand Watchman of the Ancient Blue Citadel
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

Don't just witness the greatness;
    Stride with us.

To join the demonstrably greatest guild in the history of Shadow Era - click here

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin JF View Post

Is it deliberately confusing? I mean the first guy scored with the lob when another player was injured, then fight ensued then the other team let them score, but still half heatedly tried to stop it, I don't get it, or is that the point?