Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Hacking? Or coincidence

This is my first time actually posting or at least trying to post something so please cut me some slack? So Ive been playing shadow era for about a year now and it's been a beautiful addicting TGC(it's actually a TCC) that I can't keep my hands off of! I have just about every card in the game and 4 copies of almost all of them.

Anyways back to my point, as I find my self in a winning situation where the other player is obviously going to loose I notice a error and it comes to a "Draw" where I conceder it a slap on the face. This never happens when I'm loosing, which would be nice, but only when I'm winning or I get a message saying something related to "I hate that hero" I have good Internet connection and want to know what's up? Is it a glitch or are there cheaters about?

Secondly I was recently playing a game against a who's name can't come to me now, but I noticed he had TONS of foils! Almost every card was a foil! I spend $10 to get 1 foil and if he cheated to get those i also feel cheated out of my money. Search my played matches under "auslurin" it's the most recent and lost match I've played. Thanks for reading and sorry this is so long but please help me

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Those who pre-ordered physical cards did get digital foils as well.

League Season 3 Undisputed Champion chanson311's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Search synch error and you will find out why you got a draw... or you will still be confused like I am when it happens.
    TJ "Old-Timer"

TEAM JUGGERNAUTS

Fan of Doctor Who

Bands I like:
    Coheed and Cambria
    Pink Floyd
    Muse
    MGMT
    Electric Light Orchestra
    And many more!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yes indeed, with the preo-ordering of the physical cards you,got access to all the foils, so that's what he probably did. Regarding the player, it's possible that it's a bug/Synch error, but it's also possible he's hacking.

Try to find the guy's ingame name (ign) and look atsome of the other games he played and see if you see some kind of pattern. If you do, email support@wulven.com
    If you don't, it's probably justa synch error. These synch errors can also be posted somewhere on this forup, but I can't find the link right now since I'm on tapatalk.
    iClipse - A1's Twilight Manipulator - A1 : Evolution in Theory
    Part of PFG

• My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

• Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

• With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

• I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

• A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A1 Icebear: A1's Glacial Claws of Fury

A1 Evolution in Theory

check out SE Toolbox, deck building & analyzing & probability calculations all in one tool:
    video
    download

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The thing about these "Defeat" screens is that the other player also gets a Defeat screen most of tge times or does not gain rank. I went after a player's IGN when this happened and i was surprised when the game was recorded as a draw. Like Iclipse said, cheating is possible too but they are very rare. Check out his history to see if he has a pattern.
    A1's Fiery Fastest Freak

A1: Evolution in Theory

Respect Existence
    Or
    Expect Resistance!

"I live in the weak and the wounded, Doc."-Simon

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I had to check out the OP's last few games to see if the guy with all the foils was Borlaug again.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by danae View Post
    I had to check out the OP's last few games to see if the guy with all the foils was Borlaug again.
    yeah, better have an eye on that
    A1 Icebear: A1's Glacial Claws of Fury

A1 Evolution in Theory

check out SE Toolbox, deck building & analyzing & probability calculations all in one tool:
    video
    download