Close

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Physical Serena thoughtripper deck?

Let me just start off saying I would definitely change this deck a lot if it were for the online version of the game. But seeing as how I only ordered 1 booster box and have very limited cards, this is a serena deck I came up with that I'm looking for some suggestions on. I based it off of... I don't remember what net deck I saw here, but made some revisions due to not having all the cards.

Anyway, without further ado:
    1x Serena Thoughtripper
    3x Jasmine Rosecult
    3x Dirk Saber
    3x Lily Rosecult
    3x Erika Shadowhunter
    2x Raven Wildheart
    1x Priest of the Light
    3x Nightshade

2x Assassination
    2x Reconnaissance
    2x Sorcerous Poison
    2x Stop, Thief!
    4x Ill Gotten Gains
    1x Night Prowler
    3x Black Garb
    1x Spelleater Bands
    2x Anklebreaker
    2x Dagger of Unmaking

I normally use a port majiyah deck, but I'm trying to broaden my horizons, so to speak. Be more diversified and be able to use more heroes/decks. I initially started out playing serena, so I thought I'd try a shot at using her again.
    It would also be nice to have a second good deck so I could do promos and such at local game stores to try to get the game to pick up some.

I don't know if I should list the cards I do have, or just ask what you guys think I should take out/put in and try to get the cards I don't have. I think the second option is best. I got payed recently so I have so spare cash I could blow on more physical cards. :P
    Anyways, what would you guys suggest I change about it? Thanks!
    Last edited by Dynikus; 08-02-2012 at 07:04 AM.