Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: SolForge

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    How's Solforge doing these days?
    I dunno? How's Shadow Era doing these days? Is it that slow, that it's worth dredging up a three year old thread?

Hex appears to be doing great though, with the eighth set already under way

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Makizushi View Post
    I dunno? How's Shadow Era doing these days? Is it that slow, that it's worth dredging up a three year old thread?

Hex appears to be doing great though, with the eighth set already under way
    Shadow Era's doing great. Do you think I'd bump a thread on another game if that wasn't the case?

Did you subscribe to this thread or something?

I backed the Hex kickstarter for $120 btw. They deleted my account or something about a year ago, due to inactivity. I logged in about twice before that and opened 5 packs. Glad to hear it's going OK, honestly. Maybe I will chase up my account that they deleted.

There's a thread on Hex here. You can bump that if you like and tell everyone all about it. We never prevented people from talking about other games here - do they let people talk about Shadow Era over on whatever platform Hex uses for its community?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm glad to hear it. It's nice to see something last this long for its community.

Did you subscribe to this thread or something?
    I set all threads I replied to, to auto-email me when a reply was posted. Frankly, I was surprised to even get an email from the SE forums, as I hadn't been around for years

I'm sorry for the tone of my previous message. I didn't mean to piss on your evening.

Take care Gondorian!

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Makizushi View Post
    I'm glad to hear it. It's nice to see something last this long for its community.

I set all threads I replied to, to auto-email me when a reply was posted. Frankly, I was surprised to even get an email from the SE forums, as I hadn't been around for years

I'm sorry for the tone of my previous message. I didn't mean to piss on your evening.

Take care Gondorian!
    No worries. I wasn't sure how people would feel seeing me bump this post ... but if you use the Eternal Troll image then you can get away with anything around here. We have him insulting players while they are waiting to get paired up nowadays. (It's about 5/30 chance of it. The rest of messages are tips or lore snippets.)

If you still have an account, give us another try some time. The single player campaign people waited 5 years for has finally arrived. Ever wondered how the Shadow Era all began? The campaign missions are the place to get some answers.

Best wishes to you!