Close

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This policy makes sense to me. I do think Wulven may want to put a little haste into full guild support, since there's a burden there with people joining/leaving guilds, but other than that the policy is quite fair. Most games charge much more than this, and that's with an automated system doing all the work for them.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaDucky View Post
    This policy makes sense to me. I do think Wulven may want to put a little haste into full guild support, since there's a burden there with people joining/leaving guilds, but other than that the policy is quite fair. Most games charge much more than this, and that's with an automated system doing all the work for them.
    exactly. I don't really have a problem with this, especially if it will help. Keep up the good work AnAdolt!
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by bicin View Post
    Most players change the names for their alternate IGN to prevent anyone spying on their deck/strat/play during/ before tournaments.

And believe me, some even have more than 2 alternate accounts.
    like who?
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0 View Post
    like who?
    Lol...
    Only YOU can prevent rage-quitting.

Acolytes of A1: Students today, Masters tomorrow

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake Lifetaker View Post
    That sounds some what fair, but I really hate paying any price for the people who abuse things. Why can't everyone get at least one get free bee. Or a 5 hundred crystal for more than one change a year, or over two changes evey time.
    Same thing with crystals, people who abuse get charged and people who ask for very rare transfers and donate for prizes a lot shouldn't be penalized. I'm sure people will be a little weary to donate if they are going to be charged a transfer fee.
    You right...
    New players will never "buy" their new nick with 100 SC now that there are the foils and the new expansion will hit soon.
    They will prefer to use those SC to buy Booster Packs to get foils, or save them for the future expansion, like I do.
    𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓯 𝓐𝓼𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓮𝓼

Europe Regional (Winter 2012) 2nd Place Silverclaw's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    "That sounds some what fair, but I really hate paying any price for the people who abuse things. Why can't everyone get at least one get free bee. Or a 5 hundred crystal for more than one change a year, or over two changes evey time.
    Same thing with crystals, people who abuse get charged and people who ask for very rare transfers and donate for prizes a lot shouldn't be penalized. I'm sure people will be a little weary to donate if they are going to be charged a transfer fee."

very true !!!
    ~T E A M ~J U G G E R N A UT S~

IGN: TJ SilVERclaW

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    When I used to play WoW, I always thought that charging money to change your ign was a cheap load of bs. I used to argue with my roommate about it, who for some reason supported that crap, although I can't remember exactly why he supported it. I still think stuff like that is cheap, but I understand why it would be annoying to a backlogged support team.
    Dean: Try New Mexico, I hear God is on a tortilla.
    Castiel: No, God is not on flatbread.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethelwulf View Post
    When I used to play WoW, I always thought that charging money to change your ign was a cheap load of bs. I used to argue with my roommate about it, who for some reason supported that crap, although I can't remember exactly why he supported it. I still think stuff like that is cheap, but I understand why it would be annoying to a backlogged support team.
    I don't think its "cheap" at all, especially not in a free to play game. In mmo's its a different story, because you usually pay a subscription. Anyways, imo, charging for stuff that doesn't affect gameplay in a free to play game is completely fine. Stuff like selling new avatars, changing the look of your cards and other cosmetic things is alright with me.
    I AM THE FRICKIN' ARCH-MAGE OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!
    Have a sword in your face!

God damn these facts getting in the way of my succes!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin JF View Post
    I don't think its "cheap" at all, especially not in a free to play game. In mmo's its a different story, because you usually pay a subscription. Anyways, imo, charging for stuff that doesn't affect gameplay in a free to play game is completely fine. Stuff like selling new avatars, changing the look of your cards and other cosmetic things is alright with me.
    Eh, paid name change is still "cheap" to me, but to each their own, I guess.
    Dean: Try New Mexico, I hear God is on a tortilla.
    Castiel: No, God is not on flatbread.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethelwulf View Post
    Eh, paid name change is still "cheap" to me, but to each their own, I guess.
    But its a freemium game, and all Wulven's income comes from micro-transactions. I wouldn't doubt that they will find more and more ways to get money. Most games don't even have the option to change your name. I would actually be okay to buy stuff like an extra deck slot for a certain hero and stuff like that as well.
    I AM THE FRICKIN' ARCH-MAGE OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!
    Have a sword in your face!

God damn these facts getting in the way of my succes!!