Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Please help a complete new player get started

Hey everyone

I've been playing this game on PC for awhile now and would really like to get my hands on some physical cards to make decks for me and my friends. I regret not pre-ordering the cards and it was a HUGE mistake on my behalf. I've looked everywhere trying to find at least some starter decks to buy but all I've found was a booster box (which I bought) and the premium and exclusive cards on eBay. I know this has been asked a lot but is there anywhere I can purchase starter decks online? besides eBay as there haven't been many on lately. Or are there any people on here who would be willing to sell any cards or decks that they don't want in order to help a new player get started

Thanks for any replies

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    your best bet right now is to check ebay. i always see booster boxes up and starter decks. there are also listings for the special foils as well. So for now id check ebay. But the cards will be coming to some local stores in the near future i believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by lefranga View Post
    Hey everyone

I've been playing this game on PC for awhile now and would really like to get my hands on some physical cards to make decks for me and my friends. I regret not pre-ordering the cards and it was a HUGE mistake on my behalf. I've looked everywhere trying to find at least some starter decks to buy but all I've found was a booster box (which I bought) and the premium and exclusive cards on eBay. I know this has been asked a lot but is there anywhere I can purchase starter decks online? besides eBay as there haven't been many on lately. Or are there any people on here who would be willing to sell any cards or decks that they don't want in order to help a new player get started

Thanks for any replies

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I am selling individual singles... PM me and let me know what you're looking for.

Sorry, don't have starters
    IGN: TJ BlueJet24

Founder of Team Juggernauts

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I am selling singles as well, about 10 boosters worth in total.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I think Kramer‎ has quite a few boosters and singles to sell here.
    Shallow Era Channel and Blog
    Enhancing The Community, etc.