Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wow i just checked the status of my you and a friend order and it said it was delivered but to somewhere else? It said fort wayne in, but i live in fking canada. Also my booster box is no where to be seen.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ... I still have not received any of my cards, contacted support numerous amount of times no response, and when there was it was never fixed.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think people normally agree with the saying, "treat others how you would like to be treated". So when you continue to repeatedly make false accusations about the people that are trying to help you and take your frustration out on them, I would hope you'll understand why I'm not going to extend the same priority that such a case would receive. I will review your case after I see a current email about it in support@shadowera.com. The forum is not designed to properly handle various support issues; particularly ones that require verification for security reasons.

If you have an issue with my closing of this thread, you're welcomed to send me a message and I will address it.