Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Y&F, Booster Box Orders.

I ordered Y&F in January, and helped a friend order a Booster Box in April or May can't remember. Anyways. I have got no information on it or any updates at all. I contacted support email 3-4 days ago and no response yet. Troubled at this moment I would not be surprised if it was just the Booster Box that have not arrived yet, but Y&F too? What is going on? No tracking either. I live in Canada so this shouldn't take so long...Quite disappointed.

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    They may not be able to do tracking in canada, not sure though. I know other things I've bought from the great white north that would have cost a lot more to ship if I wanted tracking.
    If they can though, then you should have gotten an email, or be getting one soon. I got an email with tracking number and everything a few days ago. (After my booster box already arrived...)

When you say you haven't gotten any updates or information at all, do you mean you didn't even get the first email about a month ago when stuff finally started shipping?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynikus View Post
    They may not be able to do tracking in canada, not sure though. I know other things I've bought from the great white north that would have cost a lot more to ship if I wanted tracking.
    If they can though, then you should have gotten an email, or be getting one soon. I got an email with tracking number and everything a few days ago. (After my booster box already arrived...)

When you say you haven't gotten any updates or information at all, do you mean you didn't even get the first email about a month ago when stuff finally started shipping?
    Could you tell me the sender of those emails? The exact email.. So I could do a search in my spam folders..
    IGN: TJ BlueJet24

Founder of Team Juggernauts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Alliance Game Distributors still has some orders to ship out so if you didn't receive a tracking number and checked your Spam/Junk Mail folder, it's probably because your package has not been shipped out yet. There is a backlog with support email so please be patience as we are trying to get to everyone's email.

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I received one email on June 9th confirming my order.
    A week ago (July 23rd) I got another email with tracking information.
    Both from support@shadowera.com

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It's been almost 3 months still received zilch, and have no information yet.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Tracking numbers were generated but it doesn't seem like your packages were sent out though. We'll update you once we've received some info from Alliance Game Distributors.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ..........It shows that my 2 orders are still sitting in their sorting facility. The first one arrived at their sorting facility on July 25 and the second one arrived on July 26. It has been almost 1 month in the sorting facility. I hope they aren't dusty! PS: Waiting for these cards almost 9 months.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Send me a private message with the email address you're using to email support@shadowera.com and I'll try to find your emails. Since it's different from the one on your forum account.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Even after I got the new tracking it said its been stuck there since sept. 11, and also my booster box is no where to be seen, I have waited almost 10 months now... And almost 3 months since the shipping initially began, once again I like to state out that I live in Canada so this shouldn't take so long.