Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

The Elemental Strike Back! (Defender series)

The key card is defender ally Dark Flayer and Cobra Demon.
    Which also rarely people use it and Cobra Demon no where to be seen.
    Here are the deck list where I will make use of their Defender brand.

Hero: Zaladar

Ally

4 x Dark Flayer
    4 x Cobra Demon
    4 x Gargoyle
    3 x Shadow Knight

Ability/ Item

4 x Mind Control
    4 x Shard of Power
    2 x Shriek of Vengence
    4 x Shadow Font
    3 x Sacrificial Lamb
    2 x Melt Down
    2 x Ley Line Nexus
    4 x Ghostmaker

Total 41 card

Main card is Dark Flayer but its ok let him die before 5th turn.
    Keep board control till turn 6th to activate Ghostmaker to be your defender reviver.
    Ghostmaker is great when you miss your chance to do Shadow Knight cycle.
    When you summon defender with 1hp its not a problem with enemy but if you have Shard of Power will be difficult for the opponent.
    Its annoying when revive 1hp ally than it get attack easily.
    I making use of the Defender type, Shard of Power for late game and Ghostmaker.

The weak point of these deck is equipment deck and Sand Worm.
    Equipment base type I go all out with my Gargoyle to take the hit.
    If you have Shard Of Power on field you can use Melt Down to balance the flow.

The SandWorm issue is to keep Mind Control for these fella at all time.
    Always one or two Mind Control in hand any other else just group kill at it.

Yes I know Elemental draw speed is slow. So far for me one or two time Sacrificial Lamb is enough.
    I did try The Defenders in Ter Adun King's Pride deck but thats leave no impact for me.
    Shard of Power with The Defenders is pretty cool combo. I tired to see my defendless ally get kill every single day. T_T
    So please do your part to save endangered ally and please leave some ideas for this deck. ^_^

I live to Adapt and Learn to be strong. Master in any card game but not poker.. LOL

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    The deck feels like its trying to do too much with gargoyle and shard and meltdown.

If you're going the shard and ghost maker route, gargoyle is a poor choice. If you're flayer even lives until t3, you're going to want there to be a shard in play. Once that's down, there's no reason for gargoyle.

The main combo here, that I work on in the Defender build you mentioned, is to use extra sharp to make defender allies VERY painful to kill. It's also easier to pull all of this off with Jeweler's dream and a smaller reliance on shriek/LLN, hence Ter Adun.

I say drop gargoyle for deathbone. He's going to be weak and die anyway, might as well make an "extra defender" of sorts. With ghostmaker and SK, that's quite a bit of ugly.

Take out sac lamb. Add in 4x bad Santa.
    3.5 "Gravebella Beatdown" || KillTrend's Live Commentary
    A1 Elder
    Ingame Handles: A1 Killtrend

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Atk pump Dark Flayer some willing to Fire Ball him wat a waste!

Gargoyle I interested with his -1 and his 3cc. Difficult to use DeathBone with GhostMaker and even Gravebone due to the annoying SandWorm.
    See how will test with that for this deck.

Bad Santa I ban that card. Its a terrible card to use during mid-games. Thats why I use Sac Lamb to sac Gargoyle and Cobra Demon when you have board control. SK will be there to get back the sac card. Yup I using ugly cards but it make me sad nobody using Ghostmaker for Elemental deck!

I live to Adapt and Learn to be strong. Master in any card game but not poker.. LOL

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ghostmaker is not really useful in this kind of deck. Unless you are thinking of using it as a way to increase board advantage, especially if it were Dark Flayer and Shard of Power is in play. Otherwise it is a little expensive. Otherwise I think it is quite okay.
    Dark Flayer is well used here. I was expecting this card to get some attention very soon...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I had done something like zaladar

flayer/deathbone/DMT/medusil/molton destroyer/shadow knight/ghostmaker
    (I forget the overall quantities of each card), but it was a fun deck
    medusil I think really helps in keeping your more fragile weenies & ghosts alive.

didn't run shard's though.

couldn't really figure out a way to do both flayer and cobra though one would think cobra fits in the theme of the deck,

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    old healer Elementalis type will work well with GM.. I hope new cards will be a Hero card with Elementalis old ability..
    but for now GM is not the card for Elementals in pvp match