Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

I suggest fix the bugs

I have read some known bug but didnt notice this: (but maybe I am just rerally bad at reading)

hero: Darkclaw
    situation: I played Rain delay, this or turn before (happens in both scenarios)
    bug: I cant play cards: Captured prey, Now you are mine, Rabid bite

basicly in the rain I cannot target ally

same hero another bug...sometimes I dont hit back, I have seen situation where there were three attacking ally and I hit back only one them.

and one more thing...Darkclaw half damage should be rounded up...so when he is attacked by 1 damage he actualy get that damage...pls chabne this after releasing some Wulven abilities to destroy multiple allies LOL

another thing... I think card should state if you can target your own ally with it,... sometimes I found better to actually kill my own ally but I couldnt... (eg when it is infected with rabid...)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    as well rabids make an infected ally attack even if there is rain, or it is already banned from attacking eg with captured prey...he still attack in both scenarios...

there should be a thing about this in rules...which card has got higher priority...

cause when there is rain (global effect) it should stop rabid then...

and btw: RAIN??? RAIN? that ridiculous...make it a blizzard! at least!!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think there was some bug regarding targeting and Rain Delay but I forget exactly. If you do a search and can't find it, read this post.

Regarding Darkclaw, his ability is supposed to nerfed in the upcoming update, landing any day now, and will round up instead. Wulvens also have one last class card not released yet but I don't think that'll be in v1.24. More description inconsistencies relating to targeting is also addressed in v1.24; not sure how many cards are corrected though.

Rabid Bite's explanation of why it works, disregarding other rules. I'd like it to be more consistent too and I think it'll probably change in the future.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    noooooo please don't fix the bugs

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What are you, Beetle Juice?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    When you say fix the bugs...no duh.
    Im pretty sure Kyle isnt trying to maintain this game to be as buggy as it can be, however with a game like this on the appstore, you can't fix most bugs without a new version. If you read around the the forums you can see the next update has already been submitted, theres no need to whine.
    I'm Back.
    WAS part of the A1 Alliance. Pete invite me back if you want! Though I'm not going to be too active soon due to the military.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    and as well some ability cards...I can have only one on the table thats ok

BUT WHY THAT INCLUDE RABID BITE?

tried to play second and first one fell off

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkguyinuk View Post
    and as well some ability cards...I can have only one on the table thats ok

BUT WHY THAT INCLUDE RABID BITE?

tried to play second and first one fell off
    Please rephrase to something i can understand. not to be mean but...
    ability cards? for what? and as well some?
    you can only have one english textbook on the table? is that really ok?
    how do you try to play second at the moment? isnt that random? did the first player really fall off big ben?

ok, i know my comments make no sense as well, and i do understand what you are trying to say...kinda...

again there are some shadow abilities coming out in the update that should be released soon.
    you can play two or more rabid bites on different monsters. if you play them both on one monster, it makes sense that one would "fall off"
    I'm Back.
    WAS part of the A1 Alliance. Pete invite me back if you want! Though I'm not going to be too active soon due to the military.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think he meant Ability cards in general; as in class Ability cards. Which, aside from Research, each player can only have one instance of the card, on a target, in play at a time. Research may be an activated Ability card but that may or may not qualify it to have multiple instances in play for players.

As for Rabid Bite, the card's description text was updated recently to mention the change that took place a bit further back where it only lasts for 2 turns. Rabid Bite, contrary to its current card type, should be an Ability card so you aren't able to play it multiple times on the same ally.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    oh my god? why would I play two bites on one ally??? I played second on a different target...the first fell off