Close

Threaded View

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Cool Shadow Era Network (Videos & Entertainment)

The Shadow Era Network
    Your centralized source for Shadow Era Commentaries, Videos, News, Community, and Entertainment.

Below, you will find the latest videos from select channels - after that there will be a comprehensive list of "known" Shadow Era channels/blogs/etc. - followed with information on how to get your content included in this thread. This initial post will be updated as regularly with some of the latest videos and breaking updates involving Shadow Era entertainers and commentators .
    News & Resources

Wulven Radio/Wulven Studios
    ·

Alzorath's Channel

Commentators

Alzorath's Channel (OGN)
    ·

KillTrend's Channel

News & Resources Commentated Gameplay
    A1-State of the Era Channel
    Wulven Game Studios Channel
    Alzorath (Digital - Featured)
    KillTrend (Digital - Featured)
    Jdambrose (Twitch.tv Streaming)
    Barcafan (Twitch.tv Streaming)
    BlueBird503 (Twitch.tv Streaming)
    E2E Maldazar (Digital)
    The Mouse Pad (Digital)
    Arebelspy (Digital)
    Cailin Coilleach (Physical)
    TheGrizlyGamer (Digital)

Gameplay Only Videos Community Fan Fiction & Fan Art Useful Resources
    Shadow Era Network
    GDC's Gamechat (IRC)
    IRC info: irc.freenode.net:6667
    IRC channel: #shadowera
    Trashbocks (FanFic)
    SE Community Art Thread
    A1's Project Omega

Joining the Network

To join the list of above names is fairly simple:
    - Reply to this thread with a sample of the content you're creating, and provide a link to where this content will be displayed separate from this thread (Please do not use this thread as the sole display area of your content, as it will get lost in the shuffle). One without the other, won't be accepted. Generally speaking this thread is also only for 'continuous' content, ie a running series or compilation (Though I may start adding single videos under the Misc. Section, I'm just not sure how to isolate which ones to add or not add)

- If you want your content displayed in the top sections (prior to the links), reply to this thread with the new content you wish to be displayed above (must be Shadow Era related). I can only put so much up there without it becoming a problem - so I won't be putting everyone up there (but KEEP TRYING! - you never know if you'll make the cut, or who might drop off)

- Realize I am just one person - I will update this thread relatively reliably, at least once every 24-48 hours. (I wouldn't mind help from moderators keeping the top thread content up to date, though I would prefer handling the organization solo for now - just to keep the early vision on a fairly stable path).

- And most of all, have fun! and keep creating content related to Shadow Era .
    Last edited by Alzorath; 04-12-2013 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Update - Update Gangnam Style