Close

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Identical tracking number

I'm from singapore and i just recieved 3 of my booster box (packed seperately), i ordered 1 Y+F and 3 booster box. I realized that out of the 3 boxes that were delivered, 2 was missing my house unit number and 1 was missing name. I have 3 different tracking number on the boxes that were delivered, but in the update from my email all 4 orders have identical tracking number.
    I'm kinda worried that my Y+F will have both my name and unit number missing. And I'm unable to track it as I do not have the tracking number on it. Just wondering if anyone have this issue of missing delivery or orders with identical tracking number in the email update?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Alliance got lazy and sent a single tracking number to everyone, regardless of how many orders they placed. If you contact Alliance directly they will give you separate tracking numbers.

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by wittzgirl View Post
    Alliance got lazy and sent a single tracking number to everyone, regardless of how many orders they placed. If you contact Alliance directly they will give you separate tracking numbers.
    emailed support, guess they'll contact Alliance for me. Thanks anyway!

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    seems like the tracking number will be untrackable out of US. pretty sure that my unit number on the package is missing... kinda worried now.