Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Boris Power Play

Need some help to improve the deck and the objective of the deck is to have allies with stupid amount of attack:

1X Boris

Allies

4X Puwen
    3X sandworm
    3X Aldon
    4X Jasmine
    2X Kris
    2X tainted Oracle
    3X Aeon

Items and abilities

2X war banner
    3X smashing Blow
    2X crippling blow
    3X rampage
    3X Blood Frenzy
    2X king`s Pride
    3X Jeweler`s Dream

The deck has emphasis on board control and on late game I get a stupid amount of buffs and finish my opponent.
    I am really having trouble with mirror match ups and also against wulven decks... And I would really like to add some severed ties in there...
    Last edited by Adorador; 07-25-2012 at 09:27 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Having three Rampages is overkill in my opinion. You will need two at the MOST, but I would suggest only one Rampage and replace the other with Enrage since you can attach both of the to Boris.

If you struggle with your draw engine you might want to replace Tainted Oracle with Bad Santa. Some people prefer Tainted Oracle and I do too just not when I'm playing my Boris deck.

Jeweler Dreamer is a great weapon but lacks damage for Boris. Berserker's Edge is more suited weapon for Boris whereas JD is more suited for Amber.

I'm no pro at Boris but just some feedback that I hope helps. Best advice is to find different deck builds for him and try them out. You might get several ideas and combine them, which greats some of the better decks in my experience.
    Founder and formal leader of the guild Guardians of Shadow Era

Gift to the Shadow Era community
    scholarsoftheshadows.com

I serve the community anyway I can
    Want Deck Help or Advice l Want a Website for your Guild l Want Tips on Starting your own Guild
    Contact me for any of the above by PMing me on these forums

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've seen a Boris deck do well with Birgitte Skullborn - an umbrella to protect your allies even for one turn. But I guess Aeon will do that already for you.
    IMO, you can have 4x Blood Frenzy if you're retaining only 2 Tainted Oracles.