Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Sealed Deck Champion
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Official Retirement from the game

It has been almost 1 year since i started this game.
    I found this game for droid and played on it throughout the year.
    I was one of THE most active person on both Forum as well as IRC.
    We all know that 1.5 update broke Android's compatibility and kyle sat like an ass in 7 months without fixing it as droid has only 10% base players. So definitely it wasn't drawing much profit to him.
    I did made several posts begging that bastard to fix the problem but no luck.
    Now I'm sick of this Shit. I lost my WC grand finale cuz of same shit and numerous popups as well.
    After losing cuz of crash, i always lose my cool and rant innocent guys on the forum or IRC which I'm really ashamed of. This ain't their fault at all. The person responsible for this is Kyle Poole yea that money hungry bastard.
    Ok
    That's it.
    I'm done here.
    Time to say Goodbye to all of u and i know almost 95% of the population will be glad to see me leaving.
    I apologize to each member of this community who i have annoyed and hurt especially u pJoe.
    I wanna thank my former guild members of BP who've helped me lot especially Ausp. He's one of the best player as well as person in this community.
    Thanks to Ausp,Boot,Raph,Pipe,Wreon,ShadowAce,DireWulven,Obl io,Abys,GoH,Keith and everyone for the good time.
    I'll miss u alot.
    Till we meet next. :-)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Cya soon I hope.

I would like to know where you get your numbers about android users. I know a few people who don't have any issues.
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    He's not really quitting I'm callin it.
    IGN: Master Savage
    - 1st Place in 7/26/13 BP Challenge Tournament #7
    - 1st Place in 6/13/12 Pop-Up Tournament.
    Un-official Tournament Organizer.
    Ranked 2nd in Minnesota for Yugioh.
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix, Greatness Reborn.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by whoisSAVAGE View Post
    He's not really quitting I'm callin it.
    Shhhh your ruining his master plan!
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm running the game on Andriod with 0 problems... so the reason the issue isn't getting fixed is because it might be specific to your phone model and what the manufacturer did to the OS.

It's like calling Bill Gates and telling him Win 7 sucks because you can't get online when the problem is that your neighbor changed his wifi password.

It is also possible that you did something to your phone that causing all of your issues, like installing a custom rom. (Or you can install a custom rom to see of that fixes the problem.)

So why don't you act like AnAdolt and instead of throwing a tantrum and threatening to quit (like anyone actually cares if you quit) get a new phone or play on a computer.
    Last edited by Helio; 07-08-2012 at 04:55 AM.
    SHADOW ERA, ETC
    Enjoy Trading Card-games

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I face lots of crashes on my galaxy s2 but surprisingly my galaxy y runs it fine even though its not compatible with se.
    Except for the name calling I think Kyle should pay a bit attention to android support or atleast an update.
    A1's Fiery Fastest Freak

A1: Evolution in Theory

Respect Existence
    Or
    Expect Resistance!

"I live in the weak and the wounded, Doc."-Simon

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The only problem I have ever encountered was the app freezing when changing cell towers and sync errors on bad connections.
    Coder of the Night -- A1 : Evolution in Theory

Member of the Player's Focus Group 1

My Decks:
    -------------

My Articles:
    My Strategy articles compilation

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Pp....look, we know in this forum official threads can be unofficial...so chill awhile. Get a new
    Phone or pc....come back under a new guise...be a tad more humble, whatever...and all will be cool. After all, you are nearly the best in the world.
    "I'll have you know I have the reflexes of a cat, and the speed of a mongoose"

LEGEND of TEAM JUGGERNAUTS

Recent accolades: season 5, finalist (top 8). UK streetfigher, Conquerors Bane runner-up.
    Immortalised as Flavour Winner for "Smoke Screen". Conceal, Confuse, and Obscure.

Link to irc: http://shadowera.gondorian.com/gamechat/

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    There are indeed a lot of problems on Android, I have both a tablet and a android phone and I just stopped playing on both because of the amount of problems (in avarage, 1 out of every 5 games end in bug), now I just play on my PC, for me not a big issue.

PP Star 4ever, why don't you use a PC to play? I imagine that most people that have a mobile device/tablet with internet to play games like Shadow Era also own a pc, so why not just play it there until the problems are fixed?

But yeah, I agree that there has been a long silence about the android problems and that this should get high priority, because I would like to play on my tablet too.
    Member of E2E.

“Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.”
    “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
    “God did not create evil. Just as darkness is the absence of light, evil is the absence of God.”
    “I want to know God's thoughts - the rest are mere details.”
    “Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.”

- by Albert Einstein

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hope you come back soon PP.