Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Exclamation Regeneration [duplicate]

I can't use the card Regeneration while my hero have full health and is frozen (but I can use it to remove this negative effect if I'm not with full health - and ofc while I have enough resources), is this working as intended?

There's nothing on the card saying I can't use it only for its removal of negative effect/enemy attachments if my hero have full health, so it seems it's just a bug on the digital client, but I'm not really sure.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    "heal's 4 damage" means you've had to have taken damage.
    Dad - Husband - Coach - Gamer

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Devery03 View Post
    "heal's 4 damage" means you've had to have taken damage.
    Herm... "heal's 4 damage" doesn't mean anything beyond the fact that it heals up to 4 damage. The only reason I'm not entirely sure if it's a bug (not really a bug but more something that wasn't accounted for) it's because the real game may have a rule that a card can only heal if there's health missing - 'cause right now I don't know why can't I use the card just to remove effects.

e.g. Campfire Stories works even if all allies have full health. Hell, it works even if there's no allies in the field at all. So you can use it only for the "draw" effect if you want to.

Also, someone knows if Healing Touch works the same way? Like, you can't use it to remove attachments/negative effects if every ally and hero have full health?
    Last edited by Vladop; 07-23-2012 at 03:48 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok, I was looking at the "Issue Navigator" (dev.wulven.com) and found this:
    http://dev.wulven.com:8080/browse/SE-525

In the description:
    Jericho Spellbane's ability can be used to remove other disabled effects but his ability is not highlighted as usable for Rabid Bite, Mugged!, and Anklebreaker's disabled status. Similarly, Healing Touch cannot be used to remove Rabid Bite's nor Mugged!'s disabled status unless the ally is damaged.
    So, yeah, there's indeed a bug with Regeneration and Healing Touch not removing some negative status unless the ally is damaged.