Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Medusil

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Medusil

Yes, I fixed "paralyzed" in photoshop already...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Not exactly sure how this card works, but if it works like i think it does, the ability should cost less and the ally should cost one more.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Defend is now defined in the Rules Section.

If your hero or ally is attacked and survives taking damage it will defend by dealing it's ATK value back to the attacker.

I think her stats and Ability are fine, but maybe 2 to activate the the Paralyze would be better.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice One!-card.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    The problem with defending is that generally, a player will choose to attack the opposing hero (unless he can kill the creature with one hit). This makes the defending somewhat useless.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kaboom132 View Post
    The problem with defending is that generally, a player will choose to attack the opposing hero (unless he can kill the creature with one hit). This makes the defending somewhat useless.
    I think it's a little more useful than that as a a power for an attacker. If my opponent has a 6 Health Ally on the board with an ability that is a threat to my health (or just high attack) that I need to remove and I only have Medusil and another ally the does 3, 4 or 5 ATK damage I can use her ability to ATK the opposing 6 health Ally, knocking it down to 3 Health without reprisal, and then my other Ally can finish it off without reprisal.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This seems like the Shadow players Rosecult, but with less health and the opposite ability. I'd love to see the ability cost 1 less just to see how it balances out

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkwb View Post
    Defend is now defined in the Rules Section.

If your hero or ally is attacked and survives taking damage it will defend by dealing it's ATK value back to the attacker.

I think her stats and Ability are fine, but maybe 2 to activate the the Paralyze would be better.
    Yeah, I don't think she is going to see much play unless the cost of her ability is reduced as suggested above.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    hmm not really i could see a use for this as is, when your opponents hero has a weapon card in play thus allowing it to attack back simple use this cards ability and BAM all your allies in play can now attack without the hero dealing any return dmg

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kirothak View Post
    hmm not really i could see a use for this as is, when your opponents hero has a weapon card in play thus allowing it to attack back simple use this cards ability and BAM all your allies in play can now attack without the hero dealing any return dmg
    That's a good point....hmmm....