Close

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: v1.603 Out now

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah, v1.603 hasn't been approved for the Mac App Store yet. That's Apple.

You can get v1.603, for Mac, from our download page though and hopefully we'll have auto-update in the future.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If I play AI,whenever I am using hero foils,World map is always Human.
    Shadow Era:

Every Turn Counts

"Being strong isn't just about having powers or moves...It is about HEART." - Roronoa Zoro, One Piece

PFG 2 Member "You idealize, we criticize."
    1st Singapore Meltdown Physical Tournament Winner

IGN: Berdugo ETC
    Profession: Alien Hunter

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    That one's been filed.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    eh...are new cards ever coming out or is it over? i mean i haven't played in probably almost a year and nothing's changed. i loved this game but the ball is being dropped

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by doghouse View Post
    eh...are new cards ever coming out or is it over? i mean i haven't played in probably almost a year and nothing's changed. i loved this game but the ball is being dropped
    if you really have not played for a year... then you should already see some cards at the merchant that you never saw before...

also some cards changed name and stats, including some hero abilities,
    go check it out.

the newer 150 card expansion is not expected before end of summer afaik
    A1 Icebear: A1's Glacial Claws of Fury

A1 Evolution in Theory

check out SE Toolbox, deck building & analyzing & probability calculations all in one tool:
    video
    download

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    25 new cards were released only a few months ago, along with the final changes to the first set.

As for new cards, an expansion set of 150 cards is currently in testing with the Player's Focus Group to be released in the coming months. Earliest estimate is Mid-September, but we're realistically looking at a few weeks afterwards to finalize the balance and tweaks. Previously SE released 1 set over time in batches. The new expansion will release the FULL set all at once, so every class and card is on equal footing and balanced before it touches the server, ensuring you get only the best product we can offer.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I suggest playing the full 200 card set and your love will return. The game is the best it ever has been right now. We did not change too many cards cos people complain about that, but we rebalanced about 30 (mostly buffs) and 25 new cards were added, as Kevin says.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by NachyoChez View Post
    25 new cards were released only a few months ago, along with the final changes to the first set.

As for new cards, an expansion set of 150 cards is currently in testing with the Player's Focus Group to be released in the coming months. Earliest estimate is Mid-September, but we're realistically looking at a few weeks afterwards to finalize the balance and tweaks. Previously SE released 1 set over time in batches. The new expansion will release the FULL set all at once, so every class and card is on equal footing and balanced before it touches the server, ensuring you get only the best product we can offer.
    Assurance is good, but there are some things out of your hands. (AKA Apple processing) Is the estimate more accurate this time round? I mean I am happy to wait till December or early next year. No complains there

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i tried installing this yesterday and got a "cannot connect to appstore" messege when i tried to download. it's gone now for some reason

i dont think it had anything to do with your app though Kyle.
    ⊰☠ Mємвєr of I-5 ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Playmat and stuffs

So when will our playmat, tokens, tin arrived ?. It's been quite long from the previous cards packet.