Close

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This is my favorite deck. I've played it with several different ally configurations over the months. The one I like the most is with Sandworms. Also traded out one garb for a spelleaters, added one sorcerous poison, and traded the DoU for golden katars.

I like the katars because of the ability to one shot 4 health allies. I like having the 3 garbs but the one spelleaters will really save your ass vs mages. The poison is a really fun card and is pretty good vs anybody except priests and wulven for putting your opponent on a timer, helps even things out against cards like engulfing flames. Sandworms really are the best 5cc ally option because Serena needs an ally that can stay alive and take some of the heat off of her.

Now we have a lot of new cards coming out soon. Fan of blades will definitely become the secondary weapon. It'll be fun to see how the rest of the deck changes.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think the concept will remain and, like you said, there are a couple of interesting options for tweaks. Fan of Blabes obviously, Champion of Irum as an early drop with survivability, Sedutress to allow you to set up early or protect weapons late, Diplomat to make those Garoyles/stealthed allies vulnerable Paladin of Unaxio as an Aeon-Sandworm hybrid. Plus with Karash taking Brutalis' spot, Black Garb gains value (bit Champion will also be popular and might have only 1 attack).

IGG becomes a little more fragile due to Artful Squire and Agent Rex though.
    FDL TV!

Channel | Thread | Twitter
    Deck Techs, Game Commentary, Replay Analysis and more!

FDL Tips: The Metagame, Balance and You || Empty Hands
    LL Decklists: Serena || Elementalis