Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    While we are on the topic of DC ally decks, this link leads to a theoretical deck but I am hoping for some critique as I am very interested in making a DC ally deck.

http://shadowera.gondorian.com/deck1....3se167.2se155

It relies entirely on wulven, at 2cc, 3cc and 4cc (12 creatures, almost 31% of the deck).

This deck also relies on DC's abilities with Fangs of the Predator. That's a cool 8 damage with Speedstrike, with a +1 to attack for wulvens if they have allies killed. Seemingly that people are playing more equipment removal, there are a total of 8 weapons in the deck.

Supporting cards are all damage stackers while the draws are to pull out these stackers (11 cards that initiates draw). The draws are also to speed up the deck as it is not a creature heavy deck. And once all the creatures are destroyed, hopefully they would have done their jobs, and DC reverts to its ally-less abilities.

What do you all think?

P/S: Sorry for hijacking your thread! Just that I'm really enthused by the idea of a DC beatdown and since there's an ongoing discussion here already
    Last edited by Joop; 07-19-2012 at 02:20 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi Joop,
    your approach is far away from the deck of Preybird and I would suggest to make an own thread, giving players ability to discuss your deck separately.
    Your deck is more a "theme" deck (playing only with wulvens) and it is not balanced (only 12 allies, but 6 damage boost cards? 10 weapons is to much! Forget Rabid Bite, you are missing NYM & CP).

If you want to play a DC ally deck, I would advise you to play Preybird's deck and learn how it flows. Building a consistent deck is hard work and for a beginner you can learn by watching or playing decks of competitive players. Your comments are correct, but if you play your deck for 20 games, you will see that your card choice don't work well and you will loose many games. It took me several weeks to understand the baseline of SE, keep up playing and you will someday understand my note.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Noted. Just a thought