Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    from 15 games i had like 6 games where the game frozen and either i or my opponent lost due this

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by gamemaster123abc View Post
    Yout Location says you live inside your head.
    lol. that's just a figure of speech. i live in the Philippines, land of power outages. we have rotating blackouts regularly. it's unscheduled too so we don't know when the power will go out. it just does. one of the crappiest country to live in frankly. we have the most beautiful scenic spots in the world, the most beautiful women, the best beaches - all ruined by bad governance. i can't wait to leave.
    Want to Join A1?

A1: Evolution in Theory. To stop evolving is to die.

It is one of my greatest hopes that in the future, mankind achieves enlightenment so high we would not need rules, laws, or government to keep the peace and govern ourselves. By our own motivation and volition, we would do what is right and just because it is right and just. This is the central tenet of anarchy. Not chaos and lawlessness, but free will and self-actualization.

Visit my blog: Potpourri

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Jao View Post
    lol. that's just a figure of speech. i live in the Philippines, land of power outages. we have rotating blackouts regularly. it's unscheduled too so we don't know when the power will go out. it just does. one of the crappiest country to live in frankly. we have the most beautiful scenic spots in the world, the most beautiful women, the best beaches - all ruined by bad governance. i can't wait to leave.
    I would have to disagree about the beaches being the best, I have seen better.
    do you live in the province? bakit may regular brownout sinyo?
    I am in Makati got fine connection here.

League Season 3 Undisputed Champion chanson311's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I am not an expert on this subject, but I have not had any issues with the server disconnect. I am sure there are many factors that make our play experience different.
    TJ "Old-Timer"

TEAM JUGGERNAUTS

Fan of Doctor Who

Bands I like:
    Coheed and Cambria
    Pink Floyd
    Muse
    MGMT
    Electric Light Orchestra
    And many more!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You have the most beautiful women and best beaches? Brazilian ones are better. MY COUNTRY has the best bitches and beaches.
    Winner of the CARD-MAKER championship http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....ampionship-(!)

The winner of the BRAZILIAN SHADOW ERA TOURNAMENT
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....ra-brasileiros

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    One if my mates just said he was experiencing the same thing, so its not just me. Also I have played a couple people who dropped mid game.

As for Brazil having the best b&b, I have never seen a Brazilian beach but I have seen many Brazilian women who come to the Philippines to model, and they are not bad, not bad at all. But there are beautiful people from every country to say one is better than the other is ridicules.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    never mind our crappy government...
    PINOY ka?

Punta ka rito at mag-register ka
    o sali ka sa aming Facebook Group
    at paki-like ang aming Facebook page

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Crappy it is...i live in the province too

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I went on vacation to the Philippines early this year and I thought I'd be getting some Shadow Era games done there. However, I couldn't complete a single game with my crappy internet connection with Globe. I don't know what the bandwidth requirements are for Shadow Era but I had thought it wouldn't require much but I couldn't get it to work there. Maybe it was because I still had the old 512 kbps plan.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by danae View Post
    I went on vacation to the Philippines early this year and I thought I'd be getting some Shadow Era games done there. However, I couldn't complete a single game with my crappy internet connection with Globe. I don't know what the bandwidth requirements are for Shadow Era but I had thought it wouldn't require much but I couldn't get it to work there. Maybe it was because I still had the old 512 kbps plan.
    512kbs? Didnt think Globe still had 512kbs plan, anyways I am sky cables dsl plan, and dont really ever have a problem with internet.