Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Account logged in elsewhere [duplicate]

I keep getting this message and it signs me out of the game. However, it never looks like anything has happened with my account to make me think someone has my password. No cards bought or sold, no games played in my match history.

Anyone else get this? I am not logged in anywhere else at the moment(made sure to close the app on my iphone.)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    With Shadow Era v1.5, a new security feature was added that enforces one session per account. When you're logged in, if the account is logged into again, the previous session will be logged out with a prompt that you've logged in elsewhere.

We have received reports of this happening but the player states they did not login again somewhere else. From preliminary data, this may be caused by network issues and if that's the case, we need to improve the code to prevent that from happening; but we're still investigating this issue. If you play on a mobile device, you'll want to consider playing multiplayer matches on Wi-Fi instead of 3G or play on the computer; since these are generally more reliable with network performance.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just FYI I often had the issue using desktop but that's maybe the great firewall of china messing the connection.

Any update on chinese network related npe?
    Priest since 1992
    Screw meta, just go and f*****g kill it!
    Drunk and dangerous

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    When it says I have been logged in elsewhere I just sign back in, cause then it works perfectly fine.
    The bitterest truth is always better than the sweetest lie.
    If you are reading this, congratulations, you survived the end of the world.

In Game Name: PPUOD Pretty Pretty Unicorn Of Death

Member of Shadow Era Network, Shadow Era Community Hub,Join Today!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @Grumbaki We'll try to look into it but it's kinda hard to review this in particular. I guess the office isn't too far from the border so maybe someone could take a little vacation to China and try to figure how to resolve it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I only play this game on a home cpu, yet continously receive the 'your account has been logged into elsewhere'. This has been going on for way too long, over two months. Is there a funk code other players can put in when they are losing because when I am winning seems to be the only time this bs is happening. I am just clueless as to why people intelligent enough to create this site cannot resolve this problem. What is wrong with outsourcing this problem since the tech people obviously cannot solve it? Do you all need a donation?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This seems to be happening more and more and it is getting quite frustrating.