Close

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Wtzky's COMPLETE deck list (all heroes) - 2000th post!!

I wanted to do something special for my 2000th post. Given I have been around these forums for well over a year, it has taken me a lot longer to get to 2000 posts than some others and it feels like a real achievement. I also didn't do anything different for my 1000th post.

So, here for everyone to benefit, I will post at LEAST 1 deck per hero. These are all of my decks that I use for tournaments/QM. Not all of them are new (I still have to keep SOME decks up my sleeve!), and I also have multiple versions of some decks. However, I promise that most, if not all, are as tuned as I have gotten them and do have some success. If any deck is experimental, I will point that out.

Where I think a deck is not straight forward, I have tried to post a brief explanation on how to use it.

I hope this is useful to people. I know that there are often not that many tuned decks posted on the forums, and I think that having some decks to at least start with and then tweak to what your playing style is is a very beneficial way to start your deck building.

So, without further ado... (in order of hero)

Boris Skullcrusher

Allies: 18
    3x Kristoffer Wyld
    3x Jasmine Rosecult
    2x Aldon the Brave
    4x Priest of the Light
    4x Armored Sandworm
    2x Aeon Stormcaller

Abilities/Items: 19
    2x Crippling Blow
    4x Retreat!
    3x Bad Santa
    2x War Banner
    4x Smashing Blow
    4x Blood Frenzy

Weapons/Armors: 3
    3x The King's Pride

Total: 40 + Boris

One version which uses control cards and draw cards in the early game to help Boris to get to the late game where he can focus on dropping Sandworms. Ideally you want to get to turn 5 and have the board at least in dispute. Then you start dropping your worms/Aeons and prepare to drop a KP behind them. I have had some decent success with this deck against some great players

1 x Boris

4 x Jasmine
    3 x Aldon
    4 x Sandworm
    2 x Kurt
    3 x Aeon

4 x Crippling blow
    4 x Retreat
    4 x blood frenzy
    3 x bad Santa

4 x smashing blow

4 x Jewelers dream

Another late game deck. Control the early board with your ability/CB/retreat and start playing your stronger allies asap. Kurt is useful behind an Aeon, or as a t4 drop following a t3 drop going second (with ability of course). Simpler than the last deck, still works.

Amber Rain

Allies: 16
    3x Jasmine Rosecult
    3x Aldon the Brave
    3x Priest of the Light
    4x Armored Sandworm
    3x Aeon Stormcaller

Abilities/Items: 18
    4x Crippling Blow
    4x Retreat!
    2x Bad Santa
    4x Blood Frenzy
    4x Smashing Blow

Weapons/Armors: 6
    4x Jeweler's Dream
    2x Dimension Ripper

Total: 40 + Amber

This deck is heavily inspired by Jacquis very strong Amber, so credit goes to him for his creation. I will often replace dimension ripper with 1 x POTL 1 x Jasmin if I want to go more ally focused. This deck is tournament ready.

Amber Rain

Allies: 19
    3x Kristoffer Wyld
    4x Puwen Bloodhelm
    4x Aldon the Brave
    3x Jasmine Rosecult
    3x Priest of the Light
    2x Raven Wildheart

Abilities/Items: 14
    4x Bad Santa
    3x Crippling Blow
    2x Retreat!
    2x Smashing Blow
    3x Blood Frenzy

2x Rusty Longsword
    4x Jeweler's Dream

Total: 39 + Amber

This is my rush version. Very fast, going first it can seriously damage any opponent as you drop something every turn. You need to keep up the draw with your Santas. Less focus on control cards as this is all about death racing. Drop those weenies with an Aldon behind, get a weapon out and whack the opposing hero hard! Tuned.

Victor Heartstriker

Allies: 23
    3x Kristoffer Wyld
    4x Puwen Bloodhelm
    4x Jasmine Rosecult
    3x Priest of the Light
    3x Tainted Oracle
    4x Armored Sandworm
    2x Aeon Stormcaller

Abilities/Items: 9
    4x Poison Arrow
    3x Flaming Arrow
    2x Ley Line Nexus

Weapons/Armors: 8
    4x Soul Seeker
    4x Wrath of the Forest

Total: 40 + Victor

Tuned. Actually a surprisingly good deck. WoTF sometimes is seen as a weaker card for Victor, but I like it, especially when a TO dies while this is down. Cycle through your arrows with your ability to control the board. Kris is used mostly to try to finish off opponents and can get you some key cards with WoTF down. A variant would be to remove WoTF/Kris, add an extra flaming arrow, add an extra TO and add 4 bad santas (total 40 cards). Which ever version you like, this should get you some decent results and I would bring this to a tournament if I was going with Vic. I must thank Atomzed here for his inspiration to make this deck based on his original marksmen Victor deck!

Gwenneth Truesight

3 x Jasmine
    3 x Aldon
    3 x Priest of the Light
    3 x Lily
    3 x Tainted Oracle

2 x Aimed Shot
    3 x Rapid Fire

4 x Into the Forest

2 x LLN
    2 x Severed Ties

4 x Bad Santa

4 x Soul Seeker
    3 x Golden Katar

40 cards

This deck is one of my better tournament decks in terms of results - I have yet to lose with this in a tournament (3 wins in WC swiss, a crucial win in Guild Wars towards the end + some earlier Guild Wars wins). The key is to bring it to the right events. It will basically smash any Mage deck and does very well against Zal/Elementalis decks. It can also do very well against Victor decks. Basically, choose your tournament wisely and it will net you some great results. The key card, without a doubt is Into The Forest - check out the A1 epic battles video thread for an example of how it can turn the tide in a desperate situation (my game vs Cwhittastic in Guild Wars). Once you have a buffed bow and rapid fire, you only need 2 ITF in hand to win you a game (usually) as you deal serious serious damage (up to 20 damage in 2 turns, and you can't be targeted!)

Nishaven

3 x Jas
    3 x Puwen
    2 x Blake/Dirk (you choose. I prefer Blake for the damage he can do through portal)
    3 x POTL
    2 x Aldon
    2 x Birgitte
    2 x Sandworm
    2 x Raven/EP/Aeon/Kurt (again, personal preference. EP is what I use)
    3 x Tainted Oracle

4 x Fireball
    4 x Portal
    2 x Supernova

4 x Tome

2 x LLN
    2 x Severed Ties

Tuned. A very hard deck to play, this is my latest portal nishaven. I have a thread dedicated to how to use it, so won't go into detail here.

Nishaven

Allies: 6
    2x Lily Rosecult
    4x Tainted Oracle

Abilities/Items: 27
    4x Clinging Webs
    4x Tome of Knowledge
    3x Retreat!
    4x Fireball
    4x Lightning Strike
    2x Poison Gas
    2x Engulfing Flames
    4x Supernova

Weapons/Armors: 9
    4x Voice of Winter
    1x Dagger of Unmaking
    3x Snow Sapphire

2 x Ley Line Nexus

Total: 43 + Nishaven

Slightly slower. Works better as a surprise deck, you essentially stall with clinging webs/retreat and lightning strike early to keep the board clear, then play your weapon/armor cards and start chipping away at the hero with your spells. This deck is rated, but not quite 100% tuned (I would like to get it to 41 cards or 40 cards if I could figure out the right tweaks)

Eladwen

4 x Jasmine
    3 x Puwen
    2 x Aldon
    3 x Priest of the Light
    2 x Tainted Oracle
    2 x Aeon

4 x Fireball
    4 x Lightning Strike
    4 x Supernova
    4 x Clinging Web

4 x Tome of knowledge

2 x Severed Ties
    2 x Ley Line Nexus

My control burn deck. See my Control burn deck thread for discussion and how to use it.

Eladwen (portal version)

4 x Blake Windrunner
    3 x Puwen Bloodhelm
    3 x Priest of the Light
    3 x Jasmine Rosecult
    4 x Aldon

4 x Portal
    4 x Bad Santa
    4 x Bazaar
    4 x Fireball

4 x Supernova
    2 x Ley Line Nexus

Essentially a version of my death race deck. Hit them hard through portal after t6 with blake + aldon combos. Don't stop hitting the hero, its either him or you!

Eladwen Frost burn v1.5

3 x Kris
    4 x Puwen Bloodhelm
    3 x Jasmine Rosecult
    4 x Aldon

4 x Retreat
    4 x Bad Santa
    4 x Bazaar / Tome
    4 x Fireball
    3 x Lightning strike

4 x Supernova
    2 x Ley Line Nexus

My updated death race deck. Try to play fast, go for the throat. Key combos are definitely supernova combos. Less effective than v1.29 (sadly), but still can be fun.

Alternate versions; -1 retreat, +1 Kris. -4 retreat +1 jas +3 potl

Jericho Spellbane

Allies: 20
    3x Jasmine Rosecult
    3x Aldon the Brave
    3x Priest of the Light
    3x Marshland Sentinel
    3x Tainted Oracle
    2x Earthen Protector
    3x Aeon Stormcaller

Abilities/Items: 14
    4x Retreat!
    4x Focused Prayer
    2x Book of Curses
    4x Tidal Wave

4x Wizent's Staff
    2x Ghostmaker

Total: 40 + Jericho

I have to admit, this deck is still experimental in that I haven't had a chance to properly test it out against competitive decks. It does work on QM and has a decent win rate there
    Last edited by Wtzky; 07-13-2012 at 07:06 AM.
    Resident dealer of Dead Man's hand of A1: Evolution in Theory

Check out www.a1-alliance.org to find out all about us, and Ask A1! Also now out, Project Omega, a full shadowera Wiki + exclusive strategy guides!

Click for my Beginners Guide to Shadow Era Heroes

Siege on A1 - the toughest challenge yet. Have you got what it takes? Over 17,000 crystals up for grabs!

Recent accolades:
    TJ Gauntlet Finalist!
    PFG Tournament Winner
    PFG 1 & 2 member
    Crown 14 RU
    Guild Wars #1 winners

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Zhanna Mist

Allies: 16
    3x Puwen Bloodhelm
    4x Jasmine Rosecult
    3x Tainted Oracle
    3x Earthen Protector
    3x Aeon Stormcaller

4x Retreat!
    3x Healing Touch
    4x Focused Prayer
    3x Book of Curses (or 3x Smite or 3 x Plague)
    4x Tidal Wave

4x Wizent's Staff
    2x Ghostmaker

Total: 40 + Zhanna

Full credit for this deck goes to Harakhte who did most of the hard work and helped me tune it. Essentially our two decks are almost the same. I often use smite/plague as tech cards. I also very often add a 4th healing touch and remove a focused prayer/curse/smite/plague/retreat. Zhanna really is very versatile and has a lot of options available to her. This deck is definitely tuned, and easily techable (you have 6 tech cards here with healing touch/book of curses that can be removed and replaced with anything else depending on your situation). Needs a good control player to make it work, but try it, its very strong! (win rate in tournaments with this deck - 5 wins 1 loss)

Lance Shadowstalker

"Toolbox" Lance

Allies: 19
    4x Nightshade
    3x Jasmine Rosecult
    3x Aldon the Brave
    3x Priest of the Light
    2x Raven Wildheart
    2x Earthen Protector
    2x Aeon Stormcaller

Abilities/Items: 16
    3x Retreat!
    2x Bad Santa
    2x Assassination
    4x Ill-Gotten Gains
    3x Stop, Thief!
    2x Sever Ties

4x Anklebreaker
    2x Black Garb

Total: 41 + Lance

MORE or less straight forward Lance. This is slightly more toolbox with a mixture of black garb, assassinate and retreat in there for control depending on your situation. I also run 1 less stop thief sometimes to make way for 2 severed ties. If you want to make it slightly more standard you can remove the severed ties and add one extra stop thief (40 + hero). Play is pretty straight forward really.

Another toolbox approach is to remove the severed ties and add 2 x Lily to bring back your garb/anklebreaker/IGG

Serena Thoughtripper

Allies: 15
    3x Puwen Bloodhelm
    3x Jasmine Rosecult
    2x Aldon the Brave
    3x Priest of the Light
    3x Armored Sandworm
    1x Aeon Stormcaller

Abilities/Items: 17
    3x Retreat!
    3x Bad Santa
    2x Assassination
    3x Stop, Thief!
    4x Ill-Gotten Gains
    2x Sever Ties

3x Throwing Knife
    4x Anklebreaker
    2x Night Prowler

Total: 41 + Serena

Experimental deck. Haven't quite gotten around to tuning this, but the groundwork is there for anyone that wants to run with it.

1 x Serena

3 x Jas
    1 x Lily
    3 x Aldon
    3 x POTL
    4 x Nightshade
    3 x Tainted Oracle
    2 x EP
    2 x Aeon

2 x Assassinate
    2 x Retreat
    4 x Stop Thief!
    4 x IGG

3 x Black Garb
    4 x Anklebreaker

Total 40 + 1

This deck is more tuned and has one me some good matches in QM and against tuned friendly matches (have yet to bring it to a tournament). I prefer Black Garb for control for some reason. Just works

Ter Adun

4x Gargoyle
    4x Death Mage
    4x Brutalis
    4x Molten Destroyer
    4x Shadow Knight

4x Blood Frenzy
    4x Crippling Blow
    4 x Valiant Defender / warrior training

4x Jeweler's Dream
    3x Bad Santa / King's Pride / Smashing Blow / Shield Bash / sac lamb

This version is techable depending on the situation. Control is achieved with valiant defender and crippling blow / warrior training. If you can get a Molten destroyer out, try throwing warrior training behind it. A nice version is to have 4 x warrior training and 3 x King's Pride. MD with KP and Warrior training behind him really hurts.

Logan

4x Gargoyle
    4x Death Mage
    4x Brutalis
    4x Molten Destroyer
    4x Shadow Knight

4x Blood Frenzy
    4x Crippling Blow
    3x Valiant Defender / warrior training

4 x Beserker's Edge
    4 x Jewelers Dream

I'm sure you can see similarities here to my Ter Adun build. He needs the weapons to work. This is still experimental but has some promise.

Banebow

I have actually tried many many versions of banebow, but my favourite that I always come back to and use is Sisyphos' banebow (exactly as he created it). As this is his deck, and I don't have permission to post it, I won't be able to do so here unfortunately. Instead I'll have to post a version which is definitely not as strong, but has some great match ups.

Banebow

4x Infernal Gargoyle
    2x Medusil
    4x Deathmage
    4x Brutalis
    4x Cobra Demon
    2x Molten Destroyer
    2x Shadow Knight

4x Poison Arrows
    2x Flaming Arrows
    2x Shriek of Vengeance
    2x Ley Line Nexus
    2x Sacrificial Lamb

4x Wrath of the Forest
    3x Soulseeker

Baduruu

Allies: 22
    4x Brutalis
    4x Infernal Gargoyle
    2x Medusil
    4x Death Mage Thaddeus
    4x Shadow Knight
    4x Molten Destroyer

Abilities/Items: 8
    2x Shriek of Vengeance
    4x Poison Arrow
    1x Flaming Arrow
    1x Ley Line Nexus

4x Soul Seeker
    1x Guardian's Oath
    4x Wrath of the Forest

Total: 39 + Baduruu

This is still being fine tuned, but I would bring this to a competition for a surprise deck as soon as I get the finishing touches 100%. As is, it is surprisingly strong if you get to know how to play it. There are some very very tough sac decisions in this. I am trying to work in some extra draw, as that is currently one area this deck struggles in when WoTF gets blasted. Don't expect to just pick this up and be able to use it right away!

Majiya

4x Brutalis
    4x Infernal Gargoyle
    4x Death Mage Thaddeus
    3x Shadow Knight
    3x Molten Destroyer

Abilities/Items: 21
    2x Shriek of Vengeance
    4x Tome of Knowledge
    4x Fireball
    4x Lightning Strike
    3x Portal
    2x Supernova
    2x Ley Line Nexus

Total: 39 + Majiya

Pretty straight forward really. Tuned and used to good success in tournaments (Won 4 lost 0 in tournament play - too bad these were all multi hero tournaments lol)

Gravebone

Gravebone - staller deck

3x Infernal Gargoyle
    4x Medusil
    3x Wulven Tracker
    4x Molten Destroyer
    2x Ogloth the Glutton

Abilities/Items: 24
    2x Shriek of Vengeance
    4x Clinging Webs
    4x Tome of Knowledge
    4x Freezing Grip
    4x Fireball
    4x Supernova
    2x Ley Line Nexus

Total: 40 + Gravebone

Essentially what I won my PFG tournament with - the idea behind this deck is to stall early with webs/freezing grip and use gargoyle/medusil as meat shields until you can get MD and Oggy out. Once you have done that, you can start clearing the board with nova and reviving your fatties that go down, then stall some more with webs/freeze. Oggy bombs are very doable with this deck, and its nice to clear a board and be left with a beastly ally. It's a bit out there, but it works when you get to know how to play it (be warned; has some tough match ups which should be obvious!)

Gravebone

4x Brutalis
    4x Infernal Gargoyle
    4x Death Mage Thaddeus
    3x Molten Destroyer
    3x Shadow Knight

4x Tome of Knowledge
    3x Sacrificial Lamb
    4x Fireball
    3x Lightning Strike
    2x Supernova
    2x Ley Line Nexus

Weapons/Armors: 4
    4x Dagger of Unmaking

Total: 40 + Gravebone

Much more standard (I guess). Definitely a strong deck here. DuO can really muck up a lot of strategies, and between it and supernova you should have enough late game plays with your ability to do some real damage. Try this one if you want a GB deck that can play competitively and tweak it to your liking
    Last edited by Wtzky; 07-12-2012 at 01:28 PM.

Check out www.a1-alliance.org to find out all about us, and Ask A1! Also now out, Project Omega, a full shadowera Wiki + exclusive strategy guides!

Siege on A1 - the toughest challenge yet. Have you got what it takes? Over 17,000 crystals up for grabs!

Recent accolades:
    TJ Gauntlet Finalist!
    PFG Tournament Winner
    PFG 1 & 2 member
    Crown 14 RU
    Guild Wars #1 winners

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Moonstalker

"MageStalker"

4 x Deathbone
    3 x Gargoyle
    3 x Dark Flayer
    4 x Death Mage
    4 x Molten Destroyer
    2 x Shadow Knight

4 x NYM (or alternatively 2 NYM 2 CP)
    3 x Full Moon
    4 x ShadowFont

2 x Ley Line Nexus
    1 x Severed Ties
    3 x Wrath of the Forest
    4 x Bad Santa

This has been my favorite, and probably my best creation in this and the last meta. I have also guarded this as closely as possible, apart from with my A1 brethren because it took me so long to tune this. I used a 1.29 version of this to help me get to the finals of the gauntlet, and ALMOST won in an EPIC match against Barcafan which took several hours of very intense play. When 1.5 came out, I got to tuning this to a point where it also was winning me a lot of matches. For some reason, I didn't use it in WC to my detriment, as this was easily my strongest deck that I knew how to play inside out. The reasoning I didn't use it in WC (in my mind), was that I had used it in 5 tournaments before WC, and anyone scouting me would have seen a lot of moonstalker games, and I was paranoid people would tech against this deck. In the end, I should have gone with what was strongest for me. (lesson learnt)

This deck has a 85% win rate in tournaments, and has been used heavily by me since 1.29. Notable wins with it include wins against TJ Ace, A1 NinjaDucky and TJ Nickey (all very tough matches).

Be warned - this is a very very hard deck to get right. I have had a lot of A1 guys tell me that the deck doesn't work, and I think that is a reflection of how tough this deck is to learn to play (sac choices are very very tough, and change a LOT depending on WHO you play). You need to be able to adapt to the deck you are facing, and you need to be able to change your game plan according to the deck archetype. I call it magestalker because moonstalker traditionally loses heavily to Mages. With this deck though, I can achieve a 55% win rate against Eladwen (I had it at 60% but lost in a tight crown match against Chanson's elad) and a 60-70% win rate against Majiya (my best win being against NinjaDucky who is a very accomplished Maj player). The key to mage's is deathbone, MD and full moon. If you don't sac correctly, or don't time your full moon correctly, you will struggle. Play lots of games against as many mages as you can to get the hang of how to play this.

The Magestalker deck was initially taken from an idea Atomzed and iClipse and a few others helped to contribute back in 1.29 (called M.A.D MS by Atom) and then tweaked and perfected to my play style over many games. Full credit for the inspiration to Atom and big thanks to everyone in A1 who helped me tune this

Darkclaw

Abilities/Items: 35
    4x Now You're Mine
    4x Bad Santa
    4x Bazaar
    3x Rain Delay
    4x Speedstrike
    4x Regeneration
    1x Master Smith
    4x Lone Wolf
    4x Full Moon
    3x Ley Line Nexus

Weapons/Armors: 5
    4x What Big Teeth
    1x Uprooted Tree

Total: 40 + Darkclaw

Drakkon's Darkclaw is better, but this is my version. Not an easy hero to play, this deck is more experimental than anything.

1 x DC

3 x gargoyle
    3 x DMT
    3 x Bad Wolf (or Medusil)
    4 x pack wolf
    4 x Shadow Knight

3 x Now You're Mine
    4 x Captured Prey

3 x Speedstrike
    4 x What Big Teeth
    2 x JD

4 x Bad Santa
    3 x Sacrificial Lamb

41 cards

See post #66 here for more information. This is the DC deck I prefer and has a good win rate in QM. I would consider bringing this as a surprise deck in a tournament if I felt bad match ups were not likely in my opponents range.

Zaladar

Zaladar Dimension Ripper deck

Allies: 17
    3x Fire Snake
    4x Brutalis
    4x Infernal Gargoyle
    4x Death Mage Thaddeus
    2x Plasma Behemoth

2x Shriek of Vengeance
    3x Sacrificial Lamb
    3x Bad Santa
    4x Shadow Font
    4x Mind Control
    2x Ley Line Nexus

Weapons/Armors: 4
    4x Dimension Ripper

Total: 39 + Zaladar

Zaladar - ZTC Varient - tuned

3x Fire Snake
    3x Brutalis
    3x Infernal Gargoyle
    4x Death Mage Thaddeus
    2x Shadow Knight

Abilities/Items: 26
    3x Transference
    3x Sacrificial Lamb
    4x Bad Santa
    1x Soul Reaper
    4x Feedback
    4x Shadow Font
    1x Eternal Renewal
    2x Ley Line Nexus
    4x Mind Control

Total: 41 + Zaladar

Both these decks are tuned and both work very well. I like my ZTC to have some transference. Works for me. Full credit for ZTC goes to BlanketEffect. Feedback loops are very fun and I got hooked on them after he started testing his initial build on me. I'll still use his original ZTC from time to time as well

Elementalis

Allies: 17
    3x Dark Flayer
    3x Carniboar
    4x Infernal Gargoyle
    3x Death Mage Thaddeus
    2x Shadow Knight
    2x Molten Destroyer

Abilities/Items: 22
    3x Transference OR 3 x Shadowspawn
    3x Sacrificial Lamb
    4x Bad Santa
    1x Soul Reaper
    4x Feedback
    1x Eternal Renewal
    2x Ley Line Nexus
    4x Mind Control

Total: 39 + Elementalis

And last of all, Elementalis. This deck does actually work pretty well. I enjoy using it as a surprise now and then, and it will take out Banebow users.

So there you have it ladies and gents. At least one deck per hero that I have done my best to tune and make worthy of being called competitive.

I hope people can get something from this post, and please feel free to discuss or comment on any deck

I like to help the players wherever I can, and especially newer players, so if this post helped you, please let me know so that I know what to continue to post in the future
    Last edited by Wtzky; 08-20-2012 at 02:56 AM.

Recent accolades:
    TJ Gauntlet Finalist!
    PFG Tournament Winner
    PFG 1 & 2 member
    Crown 14 RU
    Guild Wars #1 winners

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Epic post.
    FDL TV!

Channel | Thread | Twitter
    Deck Techs, Game Commentary, Replay Analysis and more!

FDL Tips: The Metagame, Balance and You || Empty Hands
    LL Decklists: Serena || Elementalis

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fou DeLile View Post
    Epic post.
    This. The best deck list in 1.5 ever. Some of the decks (if not mostly) are tuned and tournament ready. amazing contribution Wtzky.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Congrats on the 2k!

And epic posts indeed. One of the weaknesses of your hero guides were that there were no good decks for some of the unpopular heroes. Now it is complete!

Sisy's BB is public by the way, so its safe to include/link.
    Last edited by pyrogene; 07-12-2012 at 02:34 PM.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Those decks all suck, but congrats on 2000 posts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    This is a guild leader, isn't it?
    So generous.

nice post.. gogo sticky...
    “Let’s show Kira…that the good guys always win.”
    The L of A1 - Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by GondorianDotCom View Post
    Those decks all suck, but congrats on 2000 posts
    Them's fightin words! Great post, congrats on the 2k

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelJ View Post
    Them's fightin words! Great post, congrats on the 2k
    No, them's jokin' words If anyone takes that comment seriously, they need to learn what irony is. The decks look great!