Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

This is so stupid

I believe that it is unfair for one player to only be able to go first 1 out of every 10 matches. This is unfair and completely ridiculous, I play a game I go second no matter the deck I'm going second. To much advantage comes off of going first, yeah sure I get it everyone's ganna go first every now and again. But when I'm playing 20 games and no matter the deck no matter what time it is I'm going second and my "virtual" deck is clumping!!! Yeah absolutely dumb makes me want to close my account and just stop playing. Its almost as if the games wants you to lose and that's exactly what's happens. Please if you agree comment below and ummmmm wulven please change this the games fun and I love it but it has to be fair to everyone or your ganna have more pissed players(customers) like me.

Thanks

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Just build your deck the way that would be advantageous to go second.
    Scrupulous Ash Collector of the Blue Phoenix.
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix

Greatness, Reborn

Shadow Era Network - Shadow Era community hub.

Quote Originally Posted by BDK16 View Post
    You're the best Unruler!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bhleg View Post
    No one know FS better than you, our King of FS.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you always go second then there are other 10 players that go 1st, so that means that you are the one with the problem here.

Players always keep count of bad things but they forget good things that happened to them:

"I always go 2nd" i'm pretty sure that you didnt complain if you were 1st 3 or 4 times in a row

"I have the worst luck in SE" I'm also pretty sure that ppl dont complain when they have extreme good luck (never saw a post complaining about good luck)

So suck it up like a man and do what Unruler said: "Build your deck to have advantage when you go 2nd"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by sam8899 View Post
    I believe that it is unfair for one player to only be able to go first 1 out of every 10 matches. This is unfair and completely ridiculous, I play a game I go second no matter the deck I'm going second. To much advantage comes off of going first, yeah sure I get it everyone's ganna go first every now and again. But when I'm playing 20 games and no matter the deck no matter what time it is I'm going second and my "virtual" deck is clumping!!! Yeah absolutely dumb makes me want to close my account and just stop playing. Its almost as if the games wants you to lose and that's exactly what's happens. Please if you agree comment below and ummmmm wulven please change this the games fun and I love it but it has to be fair to everyone or your ganna have more pissed players(customers) like me.

Thanks
    How does the game know it's you, to make you go second? All the people you play against always get First Turn Advantage? Maybe they paid Kyle extra?

If you keep playing, I'm pretty certain it will even out....
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Try using Banebow.
    iClipse - A1's Twilight Manipulator - A1 : Evolution in Theory
    Part of PFG

• My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

• Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

• With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

• I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

• A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Boris with Champ, Seductress and Wild Berserker, man.
    Leader of Rising Sun
    Learn, Improve, Succeed

Relevant RS Links:
    About Us|Trophy Room
    Card Gallery|How to Apply

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I always build my QM decks with options so for example, my t2 is puwen but for 3cc cards, I have 3 aldon, 3 seductress, and 3 jasmines. Now based on whether I go first or second, that is where I'll base may sacrificing and game plan
    "Try and try until you die...or succeed...whichever comes first"

Jo3yb0i - Knight of Dark and Light
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Drawing Power - A Brief Analysis of Draw Cards

My PM | <(^.^)> | Helpful Links | <(^.^)> | IRC | <(^.^)> | IRC + Game | <(^.^)> | SE DeckBuilder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sam...its been said already. Its random start...and sometimes u have these weird streaks. Plan ahead for going second. Also note Shadow point advantage.
    "I'll have you know I have the reflexes of a cat, and the speed of a mongoose"

LEGEND of TEAM JUGGERNAUTS

Recent accolades: season 5, finalist (top 8). UK streetfigher, Conquerors Bane runner-up.
    Immortalised as Flavour Winner for "Smoke Screen". Conceal, Confuse, and Obscure.

Link to irc: http://shadowera.gondorian.com/gamechat/

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I just won 6 games in a row. This game must hate me... I'm not even good at this game! (No sarcasm, not even joking)
    IGN: TJ DakaestX

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    If i flip a coin 10 times, and it comes up heads for 10 times, what is the probability that the coin turning up heads again when I flip it for the 11th time?