Close

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Those who have not received their starter decks/ orders,Beware!!!

The first purchase i made was a starter deck, which was made in the first 2 weeks of crowdfunding.

Because I haven't receive my cards I decided to email Alliance with my shipping info, asking for an update. After 1 week of no response, I email them again.

And this is their reply:-
    > You did not provide a customer name with your address. On international orders this is mandatory for us to ship them. Please contact Wulven to verify your information and once it has been confirmed they will send us a shipment notice.

WTF!

I'm certain I have put in my name during the ordering, because its a required field.

Even if i didn't put in my name, why didn't Alliance or Wulven contact me about it? If i have not take the initiative to email Alliance, I will be stupidly waiting for my cards, when they were never sent out!

This is totally unacceptable!!!!!

I could accept the situation when 1) the cards were delayed from Feb to May 2) Gamecon participants got to purchase the cards earlier 3) No tracking number were given when it was promised 4) the other bonus such as counters/ mats were delayed 5) Kramer received the cards earlier bec he bulk-ordered.

BUT FOR ME TO HAVE TO TAKE THE INITIATIVE TO FIND OUT THE CARDS ARE NOT MAILED OUT?! THIS IS CRAPPY SERVICE!

I don't care whether it is Alliance or Wulven's fault. But if the essential info are missing, and they cannot send out the cards, 1 of the companies SHOULD BE THE ONE EMAILING THE CUSTOMER for the info!!! If they have asked me for the details, and they apologised to me that the shipping is delayed, I will be fine with the administrative lapses. But as the customer, I have to be the one to chase for the cards, and bloody Alliance took 1 week to reply to my email, and that is only when I email them a second time!

I AM TRULY, SUPER, F***ING PISSED!

So beware! for those who didn't receive their cards, please drop an email to Alliance and HOUND THEM!
    A1's Mustard-Seed Knight of Hope (IGN:A1 atomzed)
    Also a member of PFG1 and PFG2
    Rank #7 in Inaugural Meltdown Tourney
    Singapore Rep for Street Fighter Tournament

"Rapid analysis, accurate judgement, and superb powers of concentration...That is all we need." - Lezard Valeth

Proud member of A1 - Evolution in Theory
    Project Omega - Card Analysis and Strategy Guide

My Articles
    Deck size and Probability - A case for (slightly) bigger deck
    Meltdown Tier and Payout Analysis

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    emailing alliance doesnt help you will just need to contact wulven and get it fixed because wulven cant just go about and chance orders when somebody just randomly email's them

i made the same error and got the same reply back and pissed aswell but that doesnt get the cards here earlier

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I do think you should try to calm down first, and see what's your best option then. Probably just email Wulven about the issue.
    iClipse - A1's Twilight Manipulator - A1 : Evolution in Theory
    Part of PFG

• My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

• Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

• With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

• I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

• A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have done that. I have email Wulven and Alliance.

The problem I have isn't with the delays. The problem I have is that I have to be the one chasing for the cards.

If I have been a unsuspecting customer and just wait patiently, I may never receive the cards. Simply bec Wulven and Alliance did not ask/ email me at all.

Btw I did received and verified my shipping info for all my orders during may.
    A1's Mustard-Seed Knight of Hope (IGN:A1 atomzed)
    Also a member of PFG1 and PFG2
    Rank #7 in Inaugural Meltdown Tourney
    Singapore Rep for Street Fighter Tournament

"Rapid analysis, accurate judgement, and superb powers of concentration...That is all we need." - Lezard Valeth

Proud member of A1 - Evolution in Theory
    Project Omega - Card Analysis and Strategy Guide

My Articles
    Deck size and Probability - A case for (slightly) bigger deck
    Meltdown Tier and Payout Analysis

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i've yet to recieve the orders yet... just wondering if any singaporeans did.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well probally if you haven't noticed by the time they are done shipping the rest they would have contacted you. but now it's just hoping that wulven can quickly fix it so the orders get on their way

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would be pissed too.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey

I am in a similar situation check out my thread, did Wulven fix your problem yet?

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

same thing here

Good Afternoon,

Unfortunately you did not provide a name with your 2x class deck order. Please confirm you information with WGS (I was not provided with transactions id's) and this will be shipped once confirmed.

Thank you,
    Brandon Roberts
    Alliance Games Midwest
    Fulfillment Manager
    bsr@alliance-games.com
    A1 MZAAZM

jayj6988 (11:35:35 PM): I want you to know that if you are accepted onto Legion, you must be prepared to be unpopular or even disliked by association
    jayj6988 (11:35:56 PM): not being egotisticl or henchmen of the egotistical bunch, we tend to not be received well
    jayj6988 (11:36:26 PM): there are exceptions though
    jayj6988 (11:36:33 PM): everyone still loves MZAAZM
    jayj6988 (11:37:05 PM): its moreso Spectre and I that are begrudged
    UBTeachings (8:35:44 PM): hm

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't know if i have that problem because Wulven and Alliance DON'T ANSWER MY F*CKIN E-MAILS! I'm tired of this missunderstanding and this mess made by both companys. We have to do something, we're payin for a crap work.