Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15
  1. #11
    World Champion 2012 iClipse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    5,261
    Tournaments Joined
    6
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Heh, your name looks a lot like my name.

    Anyway, if you want to win as a priest versus Lance you want to take out his draw engine. Every time it comes on the field, take it out immediately with Focused Prayers. If that is done, try to sac till you're at high resources and start spammin the board. Something like: t8: Tidal Wave + Jasmine, T9: Aeon + Aldon. Usually stuff like that wins you the game. Aeon is often they key to winning versus Lance.

    Though, even with these tips, Lance will be hard to fight off, and you'll only get to a winrate of about 50%.

    Hope that helps a bit

    iClipse

    PS: There are quite a few people from Singapore in this forum.
    iClipse - A1's Twilight Manipulator - A1 : Evolution in Theory
    Part of PFG


    • My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

    • Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

    • With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

    • I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

    • A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

  2. #12
    Senior Member BDK16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Laval,Canada
    Posts
    6,509
    Tournaments Joined
    2
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by iClipse View Post
    Heh, your name looks a lot like my name.

    Anyway, if you want to win as a priest versus Lance you want to take out his draw engine. Every time it comes on the field, take it out immediately with Focused Prayers. If that is done, try to sac till you're at high resources and start spammin the board. Something like: t8: Tidal Wave + Jasmine, T9: Aeon + Aldon. Usually stuff like that wins you the game. Aeon is often they key to winning versus Lance.

    Though, even with these tips, Lance will be hard to fight off, and you'll only get to a winrate of about 50%.

    Hope that helps a bit

    iClipse

    PS: There are quite a few people from Singapore in this forum.
    Listen to him World Chapion, plus he won with Zhanna.

    I saw you in quick matches and thought you were IClipse alt account.

    And if you really want to play a hero well, just keep practicing and learn from your mistakes and improve from that point.

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Little Red Dot
    Posts
    26
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by iClipse View Post
    Heh, your name looks a lot like my name.

    Anyway, if you want to win as a priest versus Lance you want to take out his draw engine. Every time it comes on the field, take it out immediately with Focused Prayers. If that is done, try to sac till you're at high resources and start spammin the board. Something like: t8: Tidal Wave + Jasmine, T9: Aeon + Aldon. Usually stuff like that wins you the game. Aeon is often they key to winning versus Lance.

    Though, even with these tips, Lance will be hard to fight off, and you'll only get to a winrate of about 50%.

    Hope that helps a bit

    iClipse

    PS: There are quite a few people from Singapore in this forum.
    Wow. I'm so honoured for iClipse to be visiting my thread. I wanted "icicle" initially but it was not available, so I stick with "iciclee". Trying to learn more from your WC2012 deck, and truthfully speaking, each time I lost, I would go back to your WC thread on your explanation of your card choices to go back to the fundamentals.

    Are you thinking of apprenticeship? lol. I went over a few replays over your WC plays and still trying to figure out the sac choices, which I think were critical especially for priest to last till the lategame.

    Quote Originally Posted by BDK16 View Post
    Listen to him World Chapion, plus he won with Zhanna.

    I saw you in quick matches and thought you were IClipse alt account.

    And if you really want to play a hero well, just keep practicing and learn from your mistakes and improve from that point.
    Hi BDK16, yup I'm still sticking around with my Zhanna and trying to smooth out the bumps I got along the way. And I play too badly to be iClipse alt account. haha. I wish though.

  4. #14
    World Champion 2012 iClipse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    5,261
    Tournaments Joined
    6
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by iCiClee View Post
    Are you thinking of apprenticeship? lol. I went over a few replays over your WC plays and still trying to figure out the sac choices, which I think were critical especially for priest to last till the lategame.
    Well, sacrificing choices is something you have to learn by yourself. There are too many 'if this, than that' situations, so that it's really just best to learn by yourself. Play a lot, learn how different classes play, and once you know that, you'll probably know which cards you should sacrifice at which point.

    I'm certain you can do it!
    iClipse - A1's Twilight Manipulator - A1 : Evolution in Theory
    Part of PFG


    • My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

    • Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

    • With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

    • I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

    • A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

  5. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Little Red Dot
    Posts
    26
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by iClipse View Post
    Well, sacrificing choices is something you have to learn by yourself. There are too many 'if this, than that' situations, so that it's really just best to learn by yourself. Play a lot, learn how different classes play, and once you know that, you'll probably know which cards you should sacrifice at which point.

    I'm certain you can do it!
    Thank you for your BIG encouragement!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •