Hi all! I'm iCiClee and I come from a country which is a little red dot on the world map - Singapore. I plays TCG a lot and I think I probably spent close to a thousand bucks on MTG (lol). I chanced upon Shadow Era while searching for a nice free-to-play TCG and I am glad I tried it out. I started with Eladwen (cool hero ability) in V1.503 but once I amassed 100 crystals I switched to a priest deck and have been playing Zhanna for quite some time with some form of sucess.

I got a question though, how does priest fight against Lance with Anklebreaker, DoU, IGG, Lily, Stop Thief, NightShade, Erika, Assassination? My Wizents get stolen, AB/DoU + Lily seems to cripple my allies, NightShade/Erika is a handful for Tidal Wave to handle, and my beloved Aeon dying to assassination. And unfortunately Lances seem to be very popular at 200 ratings level.

On a separate note, any good threads to learn about sac choices? Especially for priest? Sacrificing for resources is something new to me for TCG, so I will like to learn more.

And I hope to know more like-minded people who are passionate about this game and have fun together!