Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Customs help!!!!

I just received a notification saying my package is in customs and that I need to send proof of purchase/receipt, what email should I print to send?

Thank you

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowstone View Post
    I just received a notification saying my package is in customs and that I need to send proof of purchase/receipt, what email should I print to send?

Thank you
    Step One - Tell us your country!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by GondorianDotCom View Post
    Step One - Tell us your country!
    Portugal

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Portugal
    Give them the "Receipt from Wulven Games" email that you got when you paid with PayPal.

Note that if they think the item has been incorrectly labelled for value to bypass import duty, you need to point out that the purchase price was for Shadow Crystals (which you have already received) and that the physical cards were free, and this is why the value on the package only shows the cost to manufacture the cards (so Wulven can replace them if they go missing) rather than resale value of them.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Give them the "Receipt from Wulven Games" email that you got when you paid with PayPal.

Note that if they think the item has been incorrectly labelled for value to bypass import duty, you need to point out that the purchase price was for Shadow Crystals (which you have already received) and that the physical cards were free, and this is why the value on the package only shows the cost to manufacture the cards (so Wulven can replace them if they go missing) rather than resale value of them.
    Not sure how I can do that, the email from paypal/receipt says the cards cost 23$, even if I say the cards are free because I payed for crystals the receipt doesn't show that, so they won't care for anything else :S

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Not sure how I can do that, the email from paypal/receipt says the cards cost 23$, even if I say the cards are free because I payed for crystals the receipt doesn't show that, so they won't care for anything else :S
    Sounds like you ordered You and A Friend pack then. I don't think even $23 value will be an issue to them. Check your local import value limits and it is probably below that.

You can link to the pre-order page to show you got Shadow Crystals too or attach a PDF print out of it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sounds like you ordered You and A Friend pack then. I don't think even $23 value will be an issue to them. Check your local import value limits and it is probably below that.

You can link to the pre-order page to show you got Shadow Crystals too or attach a PDF print out of it.
    If I read correctly, I shouldn't be charge. My fear is that if it's wrongly label, they charge me, because of that. Or even if the labeling is wrong, because the value doesn't go over the limit, they don't charge me.

And yes, You and a friend

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    If I read correctly, I shouldn't be charge. My fear is that if it's wrongly label, they charge me, because of that. Or even if the labeling is wrong, because the value doesn't go over the limit, they don't charge me.

And yes, You and a friend
    Well, I guess you send that Receipt email and find out. Let us know how you get on. Good luck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well, I guess you send that Receipt email and find out. Let us know how you get on. Good luck.
    Thanks. Still not sure, if I'll send in paper or by email :S