Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't really know what I'm doing with the deck to be honest. I'm just trying to win games but that's not really happening any more lol. what would you suggest I do in order to make the best boris deck possible.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't know what I'm doing with the deck to be honest. I'm just trying to win games, but that doesn't seem to be happening any more lol. What would you suggest I do in order to make the best possible boris deck?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBeard View Post
    I don't really know what I'm doing with the deck to be honest. I'm just trying to win games but that's not really happening any more lol. what would you suggest I do in order to make the best boris deck possible.
    There are three main styles of decks you can really do in this game (four if you count thief decks, but only a Elementals and Rogues can really do it well).

Ally rush decks: The basic idea is to maximize the amount of allies can play and rely mostly on the damage of them to keep the board under control and kill the enemy ally. Generally you would have lots of cheaper ally (3 resources or less, known as weenies) with a couple of bigger allies (called fatties) for support. The few non ally cards you will have are draw engines (like Blood Frenzy) and a couple of weapons and abilities to maximize you allies effectiveness. Generally can overwhelm "burn" decks and kill your enemies much faster than others.

Control decks: You use cards and abilities to control the board while you get out powerful fatties to dominate your enemies. You can get back board if it is lost. You will have lots of controlling cards like Retreat or Crippling Blow. It can generally take down anyone trying to beat you with weenies.

Burn decks: Your hero, weapons, and abilities is what you are going to be rely on for damage. Use control cards to slow down or kill enemy allies while dishing out the pain with weapons like Beserkers edge, summoned from the graveyard with Reserve Weapon with another Reserve Weapon already in play.

Boris can be very effective at playing all three of those decks because of how strong his ability is, so choose one and then come back for further advice.