Close

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

SE Guild Battle Story

Shadow Era Guild Battle

Intro
    Danae looked across the meadow and searched for that inner calm that would normally arise when she was presented Nature's endless beauty. It wasn't there though and it did not surprise her much. She had had a vision of this meadow before and there was nothing calm about that vision.

Blood. Cries. Steel. Fire. Death...

That's what kept creeping into her mind and although the meadow still remained untouched, she knew her visions were not far from the eventual reality. Even now she could pick out signs of the upcoming event. No fauna drinking from the stream. No birds at the fringe of the forest. No insects chirping in the field of grass. If the trees and flowers could uproot themselves, she was sure they would have left as well.

She doubted the animals and insects had the same vision but if they could pick up on anything, it would be the gathering storm of Shadow Energy building up. Where animals would distance themselves from this dark energy, man would converge among it. And this instance will be no different. From the moment she had arrived, she had felt them coming closer and from all directions. The Guilds.

From the oldest to the newest, they were marching their way down and it would not be much longer before the first of them would appear beyond the distance. As Danae stood up, she noticed figures in the horizon. She could not make out who they were but it would not be good for her to be seen there. Danae was a Mod and as such had to be impartial to such events. She took one last look at the meadow and with a slight sigh of the wind, disappeared.

----

“Extinction.”

“End.”

“Tomato.”

“Tomato? How is that even related?” BDK asked as he scratched his head.

“It isn't,” Keaven said. “I just wanted the game to end so I can discuss a new strategy build I came up with.”

BDK looked skeptically at Keaven. “Is it one that's going to help us against the other Guilds that will surely be there or is this another experimental one?” he asked.

Keaven stopped walking for a second to give the question some thought. “Well... I'm Experimenting Through Challenge so this will be something we'll find out later.”

The five ETC Guild members stood silently for a moment reflecting on what was to come. As they started on their way again, Berdugo said, “Potato”.

----

They rose from prayer in unison. Each of the five men looked at peace as they stood despite the fact that they were fully equipped with weapons of war. As a religious group, E2E participated in charity affairs, helping where help was needed and spreading their faith to those who were willing to listen.

In other extreme cases, such as this, they prepared to do battle for the good of all. Maldazar had been informed of the unnaturally large source of Shadow Energy in this area and had been appointed to lead a force to make sure that it was not taken advantage of by the other Guilds.

The others quietly went about their tasks preparing for what was to come while Maldazar spent a few extra minutes in prayer until a scream pierced his thoughts.

“Holy #@%^! That is NOT funny! Who placed this fire snake next to my pack? I'm your Guild leader. You just don't do that to your leader.”

----

Conjurors. Enchanters. Creators. Deities.

Those were words that have been used to describe them. GDC chuckled silently thinking how DT could easily be heard as deity. They were hardly any of those and in fact were once engaged with the same activities as that of any of the other Guilds out there.

The difference now was that they had been picked from the many and tasked to provide balance across the land. Balance that had been achieved to a certain degree so that they had begun working hard on crafting some new weapons, armours, traps and other assorted support items. Razcrux was researching new spells and Mojumbo training new allies. Soothslyr looked to testing and seeing how well it all went together while Nachyochez studied the lore of the land.

That’s what they were doing, until it was interrupted by an imbalance in the land. Apparently, it wasn’t just them that felt it as they were aware of the other Guilds heading towards the same destination.

It’s been a while since they had this kind of contact with the Guilds, GDC thought. At the end of this, will they still think the same?

----

“This battle is no ordinary battle,” barked Portgaz D Ace. “It is not like running the Gauntlet. This will test our strengths and seek to break them.”

He looked at those in front of him. All of them battle tested, none more so than the young Barcafan and the previous mercenary for hire PJoe. As an Elder of the Juggernauts, Portgaz D Ace knew how far their guild had come since it had been founded and capitalizing on this surge of Shadow Energy would help their Guild tremendously.

“We will face many enemies and it will be chaos once it starts. Some of you might not come back and others might not be the same after all this is over and done.”

Portgaz paused and looked at the determined faces.

“None of that matters because we are Juggernauts!”

----

“And so far we’ve noticed three Guilds in the area,” reported Coldsteel.

Preybird looked at the map in front of him and knotted his forehead in thought. He moved some markers around the map but no matter how he moved them, it didn’t seem to ease his mind.

So many Guilds, he thought. ASF had not been involved in such a conflict before and Preybird was having some doubts about this one. The focus of their guild was not power or fame but more on camaraderie and passion for the guild. However, even with all that, a source of Shadow Energy this large simply could not be ignored.

ETC, their sister guild will also be there so they, at least, could potentially ally with them, even if temporarily.

“So many things to think about and so little time,” Preybird mumbled. “Alright people, pack up. We’re going ahead as planned.”

Even with the decision made, Preybird still remained concerned as he had, in the pit of his stomach, a sinking feeling.

----

“Why are we even going there?” Larus asked. “A1 is definitely going to be there and will most probably be able to secure the area even without the help of its Acolytes Guild.”

“Because Pyrogene sent us. That’s why,” MZAAZM said. “And if you want to get a chance to get accepted into the A1 Guild, you need to show initiative and skill. This will be an opportunity for all of us to show them that we are no longer students.”

“Yeah! That’s true,” agreed Icebear. “I’ve been working hard on my Zaladar ability and have proven it with most victories in a row but I haven’t been noticed yet. I’m hoping that I can prove myself worthy by the end of all this.”

“Same for me,” Ipwnfour said. “I’ve even got a longer victory streak with my Moonstalker ability. I definitely should be promoted soon.”

“Ha! Moonstalker!“ Jdmbird1 scoffed. “Are you sure you won those victories and not that your opponents just left due to boredom trying to find you as you hid?”

----

“Guilds they come and Guilds they go
    But there is one that all will know.
    It’s young, skilled and full of class
    And soon enough will be kicking ASS!” chanted SilenceDoGood.

“Is the answer A1?” asked XanteseZerylliom.

“Hell no! They’ll be finished when we are done,” replied the rest in unison as they jogged forward.

“Could it be the religious E2E?” shouted XanteseZerylliom.

“Hell no! They won’t be saved by their deity!”

“Then who is the Guild the riddle reflects?”

“It’s none other than that of TJX!” they responded enthusiastically.

“Huzzah”

----

Hatts squinted his eyes as he topped the ridge. There was no one in the meadow ahead but he could not shake the feeling that someone was watching. He scanned the area once again and listened for anything that would confirm his instincts.

“It's surprising that the Juggernauts are right behind us given all the precautions we took in the secrecy of the mission.”

“Are you implying I had something to do with that? I’m sure they had their own sources to be able to come up with the same conclusion we did.”

“Well you seem a little too anxious to stay calm and establish yourself as one interested in talking things over. Gives me a feeling of some shadowy intentions.”

Hatts sighed and looked behind him to see two large men glaring at each other. They were a team with many accomplishments, well respected for various writings of strategy guides and members of the oldest Guild, A1 Alliance, and yet they sometimes acted like children.

“Enough Sisyphos! Cwhittastic has proven himself loyal to A1 more times than necessary. There is no reason to doubt him.”

Sisyphos’s frown twitched and he broke out laughing. “I’m just messing with you Cwhit. You should see your face.”

“Oh yeah? Well we’ll see how your face looks after it meets my fist,” Cwhittastic growled as he launched himself towards Sisyphos.

“Children,” Hatts sighed once again.

----

vAct silently stepped out of the concealing shadows followed by four other figures spread out behind him. Had anyone been around to witness, it would have appeared as if the shadows of the trees had suddenly split away from the trees. Had there been witnesses, though, none would have lived long in the presence of the Kylin Assassins.

Kakamong moved past vAct to take the lead. He signalled with one hand and they all fanned out to both sides. Kakamong suddenly froze mid-step. Each of them seamlessly blended back into the forest just as a carniboar stopped in front of Jeff, snorted nervously and then quickly trotted off.

vAct released the breath he was unconsciously holding. He did not need to tell his brothers to be cautious as they were well trained. Aside from the noise of the boar, the unnatural silence was an uneasiness they could not shake. They were Kylin Assassins, though, and it would take more than silence to deter them from their quest.
    Last edited by danae; 07-10-2012 at 12:45 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    “Wenhui.”

Wreon awoke abruptly startling Zoolgar who was on watch. His back ached from having to wear mail armor while sleeping. He looked around and saw that the rest of the squad was sleeping around a low burning fire.

“Bad dream?” Zoolgar asked.

“No. Not really. Something just woke me,” Wreon answered. “Anything worth reporting?”

“Nothing. Actually that in itself is worth reporting. Theboot and Oblio went out to hunt but the only tracks they could find were week-old animal tracks. We're stuck with dry rations for the time being.”

“How about Shadowace? What did he see?”

“He says there's a lot of them. We're going to have our hands full once we get there,” Zoolgar said with a worried look.

Wreon walked up to Zoolgar and clapped him on the shoulder. “We are reborn from the ashes of the Blue Phoenix. We are more than a match for this challenge.”

Zoolgar smiled grimly and nodded as Wreon walked back to the fire, anxious face hidden. Reborn, he thought. But who was I before that?

----

I. The Bird Becomes the Prey...

Preybird stepped out in the open field and immediately felt a surge of energy course through his body. The weariness and aching muscles from the forced march melted away as shadow energy invaded his very being. Looking at the other ASF Guild members, he knew that they too were experiencing the same burning energy that he now had to keep in check.

"We need to locate the center of this energy source and place a Shadow Font there," he said. He scanned the meadow and spied an area to his left which seemed to be emitting a purplish glow. As they started jogging in that direction, they noticed the TJX Guild appear on the far side also heading towards the same location as they were.

“We need to intercept that guild while they haven't taken notice of us yet,” said Preybird. “LightOfHeaven. Coldsteel. Shikataru. Head them off and see if you guys can pin them down there. Peithoson and I will try to setup the Font.”

Coldsteel loosened his anklebreaker, nodded to his captain and then set off in a running crouch along with his two comrades. Before Preybird and Peithoson could continue towards the pulsing purple light, a figure suddenly stepped out of a gathering mist a short distance away from them.

“Damn it's getting crowded in here,” mumbled Preybird. “You go on ahead and I'll handle this guy.”

Peithoson's eyes widened as he took a closer look at the figure. “That's a deity!” he hissed at Preybird.

Preybird hesitated but then gathered courage from the shadow energy flowing freely through his body. “I've never really believed in them,” he said. “Now will be the time to find out if they bleed the same as us. Now go set up that Font!”

He didn't see if Peithoson followed his order as he focused the shadow energy around him to form gargoyles to set loose on the figure. Other figures started coming out of the mist behind the initial one. “GDC,” warned one of the figures said as he pointed towards Preybird.

The figure called GDC formed his own gargoyle. “Go on ahead,” he told the others. “I'll take care of this.” As the others left, he cast lightning on the two gargoyles rushing at him but not before one raked his arm. Preybird saw the blood that the gargoyle left and grew confident in his attack.

GDC's lightning wasn't enough to take down the hardened creatures so he absorbed more shadow energy around him to make ready for another strike. Preybird cast his own lighting to strike both GDC and the opposing gargoyle and readied a Dimension Ripper.

All of the gargoyles on the field were quickly losing their form as they were battered by lighting and melee attacks. GDC summoned a Plasma Behemoth but Preybird quickly took control of that and forced it to attack its summoner. The battle was going to his advantage as he slashed at GDC from every angle and cast lightning upon lightning.

However, just when he had thought that the victory was in his grasp, GDC siphoned the energy from the dead creatures around him to heal his wounds. Preybird summoned more gargoyles and death mages to try and surround his opponent. Each creature that GDC brought upon the field fell to Preybird's minions, his sword or the lightning strikes that streaked from his hands.

GDC healed himself once again using the same incantation to make use of the dead but he would not last much longer and Preybird saw that. He decided to finish him off quickly and summoned an Ogloth onto the field. The Ogloth looked ravenously at the small creatures around it, looking for something to devour.

Before Preybird could command the beast, GDC cast lightning bolts to kill a death mage and strike at him. The Ogloth absorbed the energy from the dying creature and grew in power. While stunned from the lightning bolt, GDC broke his opponent’s control of the Ogloth and nudged the creature's mind towards attacking Preybird.

Preybird barely had time to place his defences up to block the Ogloth's attack before he could send it back to its dimension. The damage was done though, and as his eyes were closing, the image he last saw was that of a death mage pointing his staff at him.

----

II. TJX Ambushed!

Coldsteel, LightOfHeaven and Shikataru waited patiently as three TJX members walked past the brush in which they were hidden.

“SilverClaw should be back soon and hopefully he’s found Nataku. If he just got lost in the forest then I’ll skin him alive for getting separated,” growled the captain of the group.

“Xantese, I’m pretty sure there’s more to it than that. I’ve got this itch at the back of my neck that we were being followed back in the forest,” said the female TJX member.

“Well, whatever the reason, Tristalite, I hope both of them get back soon,” XanteseZerylliom said.

Coldsteel saw the captain suddenly tense his back and knew that their presence had been detected. He launched himself at XanteseZerylliom at the same time as LightOfHeaven charged Tristalite and Shikataru attacked the third TJX member. He uncoiled his anklebreaker and whipped it at Xantese trying to catch him off-guard.

XanteseZerylliom had sensed the incoming attack, though, and was able to avoid the lash of Coldsteel's weapon. He only had a few seconds to see the chaos that had suddenly erupted around them before he was forced to bring his focus back to the rogue in front of him.

Meanwhile, Tristalite was able to quickly react as she summoned gargoyles and death mages to slow down LightOfHeaven’s attack. He countered her minions by calling forth several human allies to keep them from advancing. She was surprised that her opponent hadn’t gone into a blood frenzy yet as most warriors would early on. She wasn’t complaining since it allowed her to conjure up a few more creatures while using shadow energy to cast lightning bolts to kill the allies her opponent had summoned.

Things seemed to be going well for her, until LightOfHeaven started attacking with a jewel encrusted sword better known as Jeweler’s Dream. At that point, with every hit of the sword, he could slow time down for a few seconds allowing him additional actions to cripple her creatures or summon other allies.

Tristalite was able to destroy the sword on several occasions but each time that she did, LightOfHeaven would either bring out a new one or retrieve the broken one making it stronger that it originally was. She was suddenly on the defensive and to make matters worse, LightOfHeaven went into a blood frenzy allowing him to call upon more allies as each minute went by.

Injured and overwhelmed, it was all she could do to keep her opponent’s allies at bay by controlling their minds and having them suicide themselves against LightOfHeaven. Each time she did though, more allies would come and she eventually ended up on the ground with a sword poised for the killing strike.

XanteseZerylliom saw the situation that Tristalite was in. He had his hands full with Coldsteel and the flood of allies that were being sent against him but he still tried to deflect them just enough to try and help out Tristalite. It was at that time that he saw SilverClaw coming at a run towards him.

“Go to Tristalite. Save her!” Xantese shouted as he grimaced in pain from the cut that a raven had inflicted with her barbed whip. His focus on Tristalite had cost him though, as he saw an aeon approach with an army of human allies behind him.

He saw Coldsteel leaving at a run, but even without him, the allies that already surrounded XanteseZerylliom ensured a grim conclusion to the fight. He looked at the carnage on the field that was once green and felt saddened that their quest would end like this. He would not give up and could at least hope that SilverClaw had come in time to save Tristalite.

He stood up straighter and gathered the remaining shadow energy within him. He glared at those before him and growled at them.

“Come on you bastards! Let’s finish this!”
    Last edited by danae; 08-04-2012 at 02:50 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    III. Wulven at Play

vAct and Kakamong blocked the path of the two Blue Phoenix members while HensonG flanked them from behind. vAct signaled for HensonG to keep watch for any other enemies within the forest as he cautiously stalked towards the Blue Phoenix captain, Wreon. From the corner of his eye he could see Zoolgar charge towards Kakamong who was slowly backing away to create space for his own upcoming conflict.

Wreon used the shadow energy surrounding him to summon a pack wolf and gargoyle before vAct could set a death mage loose on him. It wasn't long before the death mage was dead and Wreon had a Plasma Behemoth towering over the trees. Even though vAct constantly used his ability to keep himself and his creatures hidden, the Plasma Behemoth was still able to track them with his plasma blast while the rest became captured prey with Wreon's spells.

With all the shadow energy flowing through him, Wreon found it hard to keep it all bottled in and not use it to hide his own creatures. So far there had been no need for it but even if there had been, he still felt reluctant to unleash it. He had a terrifying feeling that there was something lurking within him that would also be released along with it. Something that was a part of him but also something that could not be controlled.

During Wreon's internal struggle, vAct was able to sever the ties of his opponent's spell from one of his own Plasma Behemoth that was captured. Instinct kicked in for Wreon and he used his ability to protect himself and his allies. As his Plasma Behemoth dealt the killing blow to vAct, Wreon heard a growl of triumph escape his mouth as that something he feared took control.

Seeing his captain fall, HensonG rushed to his aid preparing to use his ability to freeze the Plasma Behemoth that struck vAct. However, before he got the chance, Wreon released his control of the creatures letting them all go back to where they were summoned from.

“I have no need of such creatures,” the Blue Phoenix captain said. “I'll take you on with my bare hands and rip you to pieces with my teeth.”

HensonG stared at the man before him and was uncertain if it was the same person they had ambushed. There was purple shadow energy crackling all over his body making him look like he was covered in fur. The energy snapping off his fingertips gave the impression of claws and his pupils had disappeared leaving a disconcerting white emptiness in his eyes.

Although disturbed, HensonG would not back away as he still had a chance to save his captain. He called forth his allies but each time they were ready to strike, Wreon would disappear into the forest ignoring the human allies that were amassing and strike directly at him. Wreon encased his body with a glowing red armor that seemed to grow tougher as the minute passed.

Luckily, HensonG was able to destroy that armor and got the chance to cast a snow sapphire armor of his own to protect himself from Wreon's strikes. The armor had the additional benefit of freezing Wreon when he struck and that allowed HensonG's allies to attack Wreon. However, the fact that his opponent fought alone seemed to allow him to recover from the damage that was being dealt to him, regenerating health at a steady pace until all his wounds were healed.

“I can keep doing this all day,” sneered Wreon. “Might as well lay down and die as that's where this is headed anyway.”

HensonG didn't waste trading words as he signaled another attack from his allies. Before they could advance though, a deluge of rain suddenly scattered them. Wreon laughed as he donned on another red armor and disappeared once again. HensonG called upon more allies but he could see that they were becoming as frustrated as he was with the lack of an enemy to target.

With each minute that went by, a steady whining sound was growing louder. At the point that it reached a crescendo, Wreon appeared before the human allies and his armor exploded outwards decimating the army that lay before him. With no allies around, HensonG cast supernova upon supernova disregarding the damage it did to him while hoping that he could hurt Wreon enough to finish him off with a fireball or two.

His hope faded though as he found he overextended himself and his body could no longer cope. He slumped to the ground as Wreon approached him. It was the end for him even if his opponent did nothing.

“We will be avenged Wreon,” HensonG gasped with his last breath.

“Fool. Wreon is gone. I'm Wenhui Tay.”

----

IV. Old Scores and Past Friends

Rayzie looked at the TJ members and could see that they were hankering to rush into battle. Hidden beneath the armor that each wore lay a multitude of scars and burns, some old while others still healing. And yet these past injuries didn't seem to hold back the eagerness to earn additional ones.

“I know my joining this mission was short notice but we still need a plan on how we're going to tackle this situation,” Rayzie said.

“Portgaz already briefed us on what we need to do so let's just do this,” said Barcafan. “I'll be going on vacation in a couple of days and...”

Barcafan stopped mid-sentence and looked out over the battlefield. “I'm sorry Rayzie, I just have an old score to settle. You guys get started on the plan and I'll join you shortly,” he said as he quickly jogged off.

“Wait!” hissed Rayzie. “Damn hothead. He's off to get revenge on that Gauntlet defeat he got from Keaven.”

“Well, since we have to wait for him, let me just go off for a few minutes to take down the A1 group over by the ridge. I don't think they've spotted us yet and I should be able to take one of them unaware,” Pjoe said as he too quickly left the group.

Rayzie made a grab for Pjoe but missed him by a few inches. He swore under his breath and considered following Pjoe. He turned his attention back to NaharPT and SamuelJ only to see that both were charging towards two figures. He silently cursed Portgaz for leaving the mission and after composing himself, cautiously followed the two.

“I've been waiting to get another chance for this,” Barcafan said as he stepped in front of Keaven.

“Oh shhiii...”, Keaven exclaimed in surprise. He didn't have time to finish what he was saying as a Jasmine suddenly attacked him from the side. He quickly went into a blood frenzy and then into a rampage. Jasmine got another attack in before Keaven used his ability to crush her, feeding off the energy released from her death to heal the wounds that had been inflicted.

Barcafan called on assistance from a Raven and cast a spell to destroy the weapon Keaven was about to equip. As the Raven attacked Keaven, Barcafan let loose an Aeon to protect her from any direct damage as well as using the Aeon's innate ability to strengthen her attack and health.

Even with the damage being dealt by his allies, Barcafan saw Keaven get stronger still as he became enraged. Keaven whipped out a Berseker's Edge, encased himself with a violet thunderstorm and started swinging directly at Barcafan, ignoring the allies that were severely wounding him.

Barcafan, seeing the amount of damage that had been dealt to Keaven already, severed through his enraged status causing the extra adrenaline and strength that it provided him to drop unexpectedly. As Keaven's mind cleared he took stock of the blood he had lost from the frenzied state he was in.

“Oh shhiii...”, he said once again as he dropped dead to the ground.

Barcafan grimly saluted his dead opponent and started back to where he left his guild mates. Before he could make it there, though, he found himself confronted by a large wolf and a death mage.

“Hello old friend,” Cwhittastic said. “I was hoping not to see you here.”

“I was hoping the same,” replied Barcafan. “I guess sometimes we just don't get the things we hope for. We both came here for a reason and most likely it would have come to this sooner or later.”

Cwhittastic kept his minions leashed as they strained to leap at Barcafan. “It doesn't have to be like this,” he said. “You can just leave and go on that vacation you've been planning.”

“You know I can't do that. We have a duty to our guild and brothers who depend on us. There will be time enough for rest after this.”

As Barcafan kept the conversation going, he was slowly gathering the energy he needed to summon allies to even the odds. He cast out his first ally but Cwhittastic was clearly paying attention as he easily dealt with it and pushed forward his attack on Barcafan. With each passing minute, Barcafan felt himself get weaker with the constant attacks from the enemy creatures. Even using his ability to heal himself, it wasn't enough to keep the pain at bay.

As Cwhittastic cast a final lightning bolt from his hand, Barcafan felt the electricity grasp his entire body. He convulsed and fell to the ground, slowly slipping into unconsciousness. He found he could no longer see the area around him but before he was consumed by total darkness, he saw Cwhittastic kneeling over him.

“I wish you had taken that vacation, for this is not one you are bound to come back from,” Cwhittastic said with sadness. “Goodbye old friend.”
    Last edited by danae; 07-27-2012 at 01:51 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Haha awesome! I love how ETC doesn't really prepare for battle, tomato.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Very cool stuff Danae. Looking forward to your 'unique' take on ASF.
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ASF intro has been added.

@BDK - When I was writing that I was envisioning you guys walking towards the destination while playing the related game. It's not that you guys didn't prepare but that you were already done with that part. I imagined the banter of soldiers in a platoon as they marched similar to those scenes you see in war movies.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Love it
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Great write ups! Danae I think you have a flair for this! NachyoChez may have a competitor now ;p
    A1's Mustard-Seed Knight of Hope (IGN:A1 atomzed)
    Also a member of PFG1 and PFG2
    Rank #7 in Inaugural Meltdown Tourney
    Singapore Rep for Street Fighter Tournament

"Rapid analysis, accurate judgement, and superb powers of concentration...That is all we need." - Lezard Valeth

Proud member of A1 - Evolution in Theory
    Project Omega - Card Analysis and Strategy Guide

My Articles
    Deck size and Probability - A case for (slightly) bigger deck
    Meltdown Tier and Payout Analysis

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks Atom. . I don't think Nachyochez has anything to worry about.

AA1 intro up and ready. I'm waiting for A1 to finish their lineup and for TJX and KA to submit theirs so I can do their introductions.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Great write up!
    SHADOW ERA, ETC
    Enjoy Trading Card-games