Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Booster Box + complete foil sets for sale - (NOW ON EBAY)

I have my booster box in hand and would be willing to part with it plus a couple of sets of 120 foils- anyone interested in avoiding the whole ebay process feel free to shoot me an e-mail at chandleroy@gmail.com or throw up a post. I am not posting a price as I am willing to take best offer. Please don't e-mail low ball offers. I am interested in keeping these, but my wife and I are looking at moving and need any extra cash we can get! If I get a REASONABLE offer I will let them go.... if not, I'm keeping them. Feel free to e-mail questions and such as well.... pretty self explanatory though.

For Sale:

1x Unopened Booster Box
    2x Complete sets of 120 foils (exclusives + premiums)- http://www.ebay.com/itm/Shadow-Era-S...item2ec006cf7e

And I went ahead and made it a short listing of only 3 days on the complete foil set so you dont have to wait an eternity to get them... I will ship quickly, feel free to e-mail me any questions about the foils posting. I will get up a booster box as well.
    Last edited by Breknar; 07-10-2012 at 04:57 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Oh, and these dont neccessarily have go all in one package... if you are interested in 1 or both sets of foils, or just the booster box feel free to e-mail offers on any.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Brek, hate to rain on the parade, but you might use the ebay stuff... It gives both you and the buyer protection because ebay saves the page and who ordered what for exactly how much and etc. Doing an email me to work out a deal is semi risky for both you and the buyer =/
    Aradiel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

No different then Craigslist-

Craigsliat is used successfully every day, and this is no different. Hate to break it to you but people get ripped off on eBay too. The buyer protection is a nightmare to try and use.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Craigslist is also local deals. Not mailing...

Without ebay it's not safe to just trade.

Your lack of presence on the forums is also not very reassuring.
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I will gladly negotiate with you to buy a set of promos, but we would have to complete the transaction via a more secure medium, AKA a private listing on eBay
    Last edited by 911donkey; 07-09-2012 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Clarity

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ebay charges an absolute fortune. I charge $72 per booster box via USPS priority Mail and I would have to charge close to $85 just to get the $72 on Ebay. Some people have been on here awhile and you need to trust some of us.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Complete Foil Set now on Ebay-

Foil collection now on ebay- Bid away-

Heres the Link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Shadow-Era-S...item2ec006cf7e

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Heres the Booster Box- Sealed now available on Ebay-