Close

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Plasma Behemoth

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ACrowley View Post
    And I have played with 4 in a deck. It all depends on who has board control on turn 5... but if I have it and PB can survive a turn, then it's almost an auto-win. The only reason people don't see how OP Plasma Behemoth is, is because games usually are decided too quickly for a turn 5 ally to make a big impact. But when he does get summoned and survives, he's OP.
    I guess you answered yourself right there... Games can be decided before turn 5. Not the "kill the opponent" kind, but if they got a Puwen and an Aldon out, your turn 5 Plasma won't do much good. If you have an answer (say Lightning Strike), you'd probably kill the Puwen, and they'll play another ally if they predict that you have Plasma. Depending on your draw, you may never actually get a chance to cast it.

If it slips into play, though, you still have a lot of ways to deal with it. Any sweeper, Mind Control and Retreat just to name a few.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    5 HP is not bulky at all. Puwen+Aldon or Puwen+Jasmine can take down PB, and both are early, reliable leads for humans. Remember that PB enters play EXHAUSTED.

Many of you are saying that PB's reusable Fireball is OP. However, while PB may be an offensive juggernaut when using the Fireball, you can't use PB's ability while DEFENDING. True, not many allies OHKO PB, but PB's ACTUAL ATTACK stat is only 3. That isn't enough to one-shot many allies on defense. So PB might be very powerful on offense, but on defense, it REALLY suffers.

And PB's ability actually costs resources. Those 3 resources WILL add up. So the true cost of a PB is 5+3 every turn if you use the Plasma Bolt every turn. That is extremely inefficient, compared to allies such as Belladonna, Chimera, Brutal Minotaur and Shadow Knight. True, PB holds more versatility, but trust me, many times you will think that having those 3 extra resources would have really helped. And if you don't use Plasma Bolt, PB becomes a sub-par, overpriced ally with no reason to use over other aforementioned allies such as Shadow Knight and Brutal Minotaur.

There is absolutely no reason to nerf PB. Maybe if it had 6 health instead of 5, it could need a little bit of tuning down, but this is not the case. In the grand scheme of things, PB really does have, metaphorically speaking, 1000 counters. Retreat, Crippling Blow, Captured Prey, Rabid Bite, Plague, Freeze, any player with sufficient skill and deck, the list goes on and on. Hell, if you wanna nerf something, nerf Jasmine. With Aldon, she kills almost every other 3 drop and can effectively take another ally, no matter how big, out of the game for good. Her ability needs to be nerfed back to the way it was, with her ability costing 3 resources.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Reshiram, you make very good points. I agree, PB is not so good on defence when you do not have board control (unless you have Moonstalker ability...) but I guess my problem is with how powerful his offence is when you do have board control. I wish his ability was pay 3 to do 3 damage, or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Reshiram99 View Post
    nerf Jasmine. With Aldon, she kills almost every other 3 drop
    I'm not sure why this matters, because Snake or Spark with Hellsteed can take out any other 1 drop, and Bad wolf or Medusil with summoning Thaddeus can almost take out any other 3 drop.

But I fully agree with this:

Her ability needs to be nerfed back to the way it was, with her ability costing 3 resources.
    She is another one I think could use a tiny change in her ability.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    PB isn't OP at all..
    Actually i think MD is way harder to deal with.

PB only has 3 attack. It's so easy to zerg him down without any loss.
    Use 4hp ally tank then zerg him down.
    Amber use JD can do 3damage, let 1 ally tank for her then finish PB off.
    Banebow can use his SE to deal 2 damage then 3attack ally. or simply poison arrow.
    Lance? LOL! heuhuehuehueheuhuehuehu
    MS can capture and cast his own PB (MS+PB is really hard to deal unlike other heroes. I admit this.)
    Mage simply lighting bolt + 2attack ally... or supernova....

These are the most used tactics to deal with PB. However it's MD then if you use 2allies to take it down, they will both die!
    If you use spell on MD, you lose 1hp as well and next ally will -1hp+set to blaze too (= die in most case)

I think you should play more to learn more about this game.
    KA M Stevevai

IGN:
    KA M Stevevai
    KA Keroro

My articles:
    V1.5 Amber deck
    V1.5 Majiya deck
    V1.5 Gravebone deck

KA is a top chinese guild join our QQ group 134628232 if you are chinese or you can read chinese !

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stevevai1983 View Post
    PB isn't OP at all..
    Actually i think MD is way harder to deal with.
    Minotaur even harder. Bloody 6 life.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I find some of these allies hard to deal with when you have no allies on board. Especially aeon when your MS, you can't capture him.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael Majere View Post
    Minotaur even harder. Bloody 6 life.
    Minotaur is very underrated for whatever reason.

Bloody 6 hp indeed.