Close

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Plasma Behemoth

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    This guy is pretty brutal, I suggest limiting him to only targetting allies, or tweaking some of the numbers around, possibly both.

Template: "(3): Deal 4 damage to target hero or ally."

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The animation on Plasma Behemoth's ability doesn't seem to be working properly at game speed 1, 2, and 3. However, at game speed 4, you can see it for a split second.

As for balancing, this card should stay a common. If it stays as-is, it should be a Rare. If it's bumped up to Uncommon, maybe bump the cost up 1 or something. I sorta don't mind leaving it as is and making it a Rare because it's the most powerful Shadow ally right now and that faction needs an Aeon of its own.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    fair enough when compared the ability to human clan.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Yeah. I think Plasma Behemoth is fine as is in the current balance of the game.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i think there's a bug whit this card, when I'm playing against the pack leader dark claw and this card is on the field i cant attack it.
    im not sure but this happen very often. Btw im new arround here i like the game, looks very cool.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Normally, you should be able to attack with Plasma Behemoth. The next time you run into this problem, take a screenshot of the entire field; if you're on a hand-sized mobile device, take a screenshot of every camera mode. That way we can pinpoint what the cause may be.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by kaboom132 View Post
    After playing with this card, I've discovered it to be WAY too powerful. You get a 3/5 for 5, which isn't great, but you also get 1 fireball PER TURN. It ought to be raised by at least one mana.
    It is a bit overpowered. Perhaps raising the cost by at least one...perhaps two. That way it's not a direct analog to fireball.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wylding View Post
    It is a bit overpowered. Perhaps raising the cost by at least one...perhaps two. That way it's not a direct analog to fireball.
    I have always advocated that BOTH bp ( his ability ) and fireball need to be raised by 1. That is why Mage burn is so potent and, if you are running Majyia ( which any smart mage would choose ), you are basically exploiting the fact that the card devs are unwilling to do what must be done.
    Guild: Marksmen
    "We are Hunters, and you are our prey.. Fear not the allies you can see. Fear only the arrow that will pierce through your hero.."

Check out my Videos post. I will be updating it once in a while. Bump it if you watched ^^.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorter View Post
    I have always advocated that BOTH bp ( his ability ) and fireball need to be raised by 1. That is why Mage burn is so potent and, if you are running Majyia ( which any smart mage would choose ), you are basically exploiting the fact that the card devs are unwilling to do what must be done.
    Yeah, I don't think it's power should be a DIRECT analog to fireball in both cost and damage. That's not right. His HP are a bit high too, but I doubt that will change at all.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wylding View Post
    Yeah, I don't think it's power should be a DIRECT analog to fireball in both cost and damage. That's not right. His HP are a bit high too, but I doubt that will change at all.
    Stop trying to change what doesn't need change!!! Lol I don't even really use him but he's not all that powerful
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<