Close

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yey! Can't wait! Super excited!
    Aradiel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    But, but... Aren't there still hundreds of people still waiting for their starters to arrive? It can't be that ALL of them had wrong addresses or missing names, right?!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Warr Byrd View Post
    No offense, but I would kinda like to see proof (screenshot if it's from an email), given that your quote says "the first 300 will leave the building today" and yet "43 were shipped last week." It is a bit difficult for the first X number to leave "today" if some shipped previously.

Not doubting that you were told this, just thinking that somebody needs to review either their facts or their logic.
    Agreed. Where u get that? No offense, but is to hard to read that and just think "oh, ok, it's all ok now", because we don't get any official information until right now. Like i post in the other thread "Now arriving!", i email wulven a few times, but don't get an reply until now.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Cailin Coilleach View Post
    But, but... Aren't there still hundreds of people still waiting for their starters to arrive? It can't be that ALL of them had wrong addresses or missing names, right?!
    If GDC is an optimistic guy, you sounds like a pessimistic one, :P
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    We can't know if we are the "missing adress or name" guys or not...it's frustrating...

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The quote says all (that they can) of them have been "shipped", not that all have been "received".
    Some are still in transit i'm sure. Especially any going to places outside the US that were only shipped recently.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Oh no, another person who speaks in colors! I thought I had the monopoly on such shenanigans

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @ Kentuequi:
    I'm more of a "what glass? I don't even half of one" kind of guy

@ Omocho:
    The quote says all (that they can) of them have been "shipped", not that all have been "received".
    Agreed. What it doesn't say is how many, or what kind of share of the total, have not been shipped due to these issues. Long transit to faraway places I can understand, but I got mine as one of the first and I'm in Europe.

@ OHG:
    At least your orange doesn't hurt my eyes on this green background, like his red does

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wasn't trying to stir a pot, I have been going back and forth with some of the people at that company via email, and I wanted to share with the group. I copied and pasted the full email.

To: me; Charlie R. Tyson
    Sent: Thursday, July 5, 2012 10:17 AM
    Subject: RE: Shadow Era Physical Cards

Hey Myztery,

We are in the process of shipping the booster boxes now. The first 300 will leave the building today. 43 were shipped to Rob Kramer last week. All of the 2x and 1x class decks have been shipped excluding ones with address issues or missing customer names.

Thank you,

Brandon Roberts

Alliance Games Midwest

Fulfillment Manager

Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2012 12:54 PM
    To: Charlie R. Tyson; Brandon S. Roberts
    Subject: Re: Shadow Era Physical Cards

Good morning,

I was hoping to get an update and possible timeline as to when the booster boxes will be shipped.

Thanks,

Myztery

If you read my lasat post with details from Alliance, you would know that Brandon was the dude tasked with handling the Shadow Era stuff.

To: me
    Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 1:48 PM
    Subject: Out of Office AutoReply: Shadow Era Physical Cards

Out of Office AutoReply: Shadow Era Physical Cards

I will be out of the office from 6/26 to 7/2. I will periodically check my e-mail to answer any immediate questions, and orders will continue to be processed in my absence.

Also:

To: me; Brandon Roberts
    Cc: Mike Webb
    Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 1:19 PM
    Subject: Re: Shadow Era Physical Cards

Hi Myztery,

I apologize for the confusion. We have been shipping out the orders based on a huge spreadsheet that we got from Wulven. While I believe your orders are probably all on the spreadsheet we have had multiple instances where various parts of orders are in different parts of the sheet. Without going into a ton of detail, we can't group the orders by recipient and therefore different parts of different orders have shipped, while other parts are still in process.

I am copying Brandon Roberts who has been tackling the whole project.

I hope this helps. If you run into any more difficulty, please let me know.

Regards,

Charlie Tyson

Initial request (I think)

Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 4:34 PM
    To: Michael Webb
    Subject: Shadow Era Physical Cards

Dear Alliance Distribution,

I am writing to inquire into the timeline of the distribution of the Shadow Era product.

While I am concerned with my orders and the status, I am more concerned with the status of the orders in general. There is a lot of speculation running around about the shipping and who is to blame for any delays or lack of a status. Those of us that made multiple purchases have already received some of our items (the boxes with 2 started decks, and the exclusive/premium decks), but others that ordered the other products received nothing. We were informed by Wulven that the orders were to be received based on when they were purchased, rather than what the order was comprised of. We were also told that we would receive an email containing shipping information. Currently the collective is dealing with BLAME THE OTHER GUY syndrome. As you know the players of this game all communicate, and most of the recent communication has been expressing dissatisfaction.

Thanks,

Myztery
    Hopefully this post satisfies those that question the information I posted, and gives the haters a reason to STFU. I'm not a spokesperson, but a consumer that has reached out to a company involved in the purchase I made,... and I thought I would share with the community the little tidbits of information I received.

Thanks (to some) and FU (to others)

Myztery

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wow thanks for posting this Myztery