Close

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Duce View Post
    When was the final da roughly for booster boxes to be shipped out? and also the 10 deck packs? trying to work out when mineshould be arriving then, and then just the wait for the complete collection
    Duce, they stated the 11th a couple weeks ago, but I would expect more around the 13th based on my numbers at their rates of shipping. However, once those are shipped, they will have gotten rid of the major shipping items. Everything else should take about a day each. I expect everything to shipped and out the door on the 19th or 20th, add how long it takes to ship from indianna to wherever you live and you should know when you'll have your epic/collectors/complete/all class decks by.

We are reaching the end of the chaos! Phase 2 begins shortly... Everyone screaming and hollering about, "When can I get these at the store, ebay prices are getting rediculous." lol. On a side note, while I only ordered $600 worth of stuff, I think I am gonna go start a thread for that...I have more and more friends getting interested in the game and not enough cards to play an 8 man game =(
    Aradiel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @Anadolt/Danae/Anyone else curious about the address change items...

I think they need to be printed manually and not in batches, or reformatted. So, I have a feeling they are going to wait 'til the end and have just marked those with change of addresses for the time being, to speed up the mass shipping process. Expect those to start after the 20th.

Edit: I only say that because we deal with shipping at my work, and when we are doing mass shipping that's normally the case.
    Aradiel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Labels are not printed for a package before everything is confirmed for shipping. Or at least it shouldn't be.

Alliance Game Distributors will be handling incorrect orders as we go along and they also mentioned it will not affect roll-out speed.

Also they have clarified that all orders require a recipient name so if anyone is reading this and did not include their name in the shipping address, please email support@shadowera.com and we will send it to the distributors so your package can be shipped out. I will try to get them to send me a daily list of these so we can proactively resolve them but they have yet to provide us a list of these.

I recognize it sounds silly to only be addressing this issue now but we're new to this and had we known about it, the problem would've been rectified sooner. Let's try to focus on the fact that I will try to correspond with them daily to ensure issues are handled more expediently.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I read rectify Nd thought of tron
    Yes I am an Espeon but i am also a Nekomata
    Co-Leader of: The Nekomata Division
    currently working on:
    Comunity set: Fairies of the Earth
    Achievements:
    NONE YET!!!!!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    Also they have clarified that all orders require a recipient name so if anyone is reading this and did not include their name in the shipping address, please email support@shadowera.com and we will send it to the distributors so your package can be shipped out. I will try to get them to send me a daily list of these so we can proactively resolve them but they have yet to provide us a list of these.
    Did they mention anything about adresses including "c/o"? I had to use these on my 2 orders as I have the packages delivered in office, not at home.
    Priest since 1992
    Screw meta, just go and f*****g kill it!
    Drunk and dangerous

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Not specifically but I presume adding c/o should be fine. Someone's name is on there and as long as it's addressed to a recipient it's okay.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Still no email from them to me and i was told latest last week it would get shipped and i would get a tracking number... Anyone same?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ajdin2k View Post
    Still no email from them to me and i was told latest last week it would get shipped and i would get a tracking number... Anyone same?
    I would highly recommend reading this thread, particularly the opening post.
    Congratulations to Preybird for designing my Avatar!

In Game Handle: Warr Byrd

Contributions to the Game:
    Flavor text for Wild Berserker: The odds are always in my favor
    PFG3: To Be Released Soon™

Tournament Wins: None, I'm Timmy Johnny not Spike!

Shout out to Gondorian, nerull7, Nikola D, plo, Preybird, Super Grover, and Zhou86 for submitting potential avatars!