Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by akratch View Post
    No idea about selfishness because I have literally never seen it once. As for your other questions, pack alpha going to the graveyard means it's destroyed. Period. The thing you're describing with shriek sounds extremely complicated. If I have 3 resources, I spend 1 for shriek so I have 2/3 left, once shriek casts, it destroys the third resource slot that you've already spent that turn, leaving you with 2/2. I've always found this to be extremely convenient but I imagine it could be frustrating when an opponent pulls off a sick play.
    thx u!
    as for the question about shriek and stop thief,i would like to rewrite it.
    if i have 2 resources,I spend 1 for shriek so I have 1/2 left, once shriek casts, it destroys the second resource slot that i've already spent that turn, leaving me with 1/1.
    if i have 4 resources,i spend 4 for stop thief so i have 0/4 left,once stop thief casts,it gives me the 5th resource slot,leaving me 1/5.as for the resource bonus from stop thief,it is just like the case i sacrificed a card for a resource slot,i would gain one more resource in every turn if no any resource slot deduction.
    however,removing resource slot does not comes with resource removal since resource is only a by-product gained from gaining resource slot?

after reading your this post,in my mind,there is an explanation for this 'contradiction'.
    however,i m not sure whether the explanation in my mind is what u meant and what designers agree with
    did u really mean that?
    Last edited by Someone; 07-10-2012 at 03:34 PM.
    '' There's always SOMEONE in the Dark Shadow behind you! ''

The Embodiment of Nature's Wrath
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

'' There's always SOMEONE in the Holy Light beyond you! ''

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    answer please
    '' There's always SOMEONE in the Dark Shadow behind you! ''

The Embodiment of Nature's Wrath
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn