Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    15 allies. It feels a bit low.

Elementalis is a hard hero to build for, and every battle is going to be an uphill one. (He does give Banebow trouble though, all those buffed allies.)

Most of what I will recommend has already been mentioned in previous posts here, but here we go:

-2 Keldor
    -2 Extra Sharp
    -1 Shriek
    -1 Acid Jet
    -2 Conversion
    -1 Life Infusion
    -1 Armour of Ages

+4 Gargoyle
    +2 Mind Control
    +2 Bad Santa

I'm also going to go out on a limb here and say +2 HBM. I think it could be an interesting idea in an Elementalis deck, where you can buff allies up to fatty levels, but denying your opponent resources, preventing them from playing effective responses.

Alternatively lose all the HBM and run +4 Sliver of Shadow for that early damage.
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ToneMastaG View Post
    Was that second "not" for emphasis? Or was it a double negative stating as fact that elementalis is in fact the second worst hero? Either way I agree...

Ps. Baduruu and Nishaven (my Fave) are worse... So he is at least the third worst... Lol
    Second not was for emphasis and how can youagree either way, it makes two different statements?
    Also I think there should be one less acid and shriek. Also some like others have said more gargoyles and mind control.
    The bitterest truth is always better than the sweetest lie.
    If you are reading this, congratulations, you survived the end of the world.

In Game Name: PPUOD Pretty Pretty Unicorn Of Death

Member of Shadow Era Network, Shadow Era Community Hub,Join Today!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Was that second "not" for emphasis? Or was it a double negative stating as fact that elementalis is in fact the second worst hero? Either way I agree...

Ps. Baduruu and Nishaven (my Fave) are worse... So he is at least the third worst... Lol
    Baduru sure is the worst.
    Nishaven is not that bad, he is way better Elementalis.

But I forgot Ter Adun, so I think Elementalis is third.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Herman View Post
    a must for elemental deck is to have full set of Mind Control..
    2 Energy Discharge is a life saver.. Elementalis easy to get overwhelm when not in control during T4 and T5..
    Yes, mind control is a must in elemantis deck(a full set of 4), i often see elemantalis having only 1 to 2 allies on his side and his opponent have about 5,6. energy discharge can finish them all off. So, it is good to have a few.

I disagree, baduruu is awesome when played with the right resource burning deck. 4 here by and 4 wraps can cut about a maximum of 8 resources from your opponent while baduruu's ability summons high cost bows for NO cost. this way, baduruu is in the top 15 heroes.

I disagree again, nishaven is awesome. his ability with a few of nova will eliminate all allies on the board which is perfect for an allyless deck. while controlling the board with the above, rain delay, voice of winter, snow sapphire and ley line, with full sets of spells( such as fireballs, lightning strike, special delivery and maybe arcane burst) will win the game withing 10 turns, which makes nishaven incredibly strong.
    HS achievements:
    Early Closed Beta player
    First few that made Malygos Rogue
    Closed Beta Unleash combo creator
    6x Legend

SE achievements:
    Does playing since early 2012 count?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for the responses. Some interesting ideas thrown out thur.