Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Custom AI - Offline Mode [duplicate]

So as my power and internet have been out the past 2 days due to a crazy wind storm, I have been reduced to playing Shadow Era in offline mode. For no gold or experience, just glory!

Anyways, as I tried to bring up the Custom A.I. option on the world map, the game would halt until I reloaded page.I could not click on a character to fight and the Custom AI button disappeared. Not that its a major deal and I usually never play in offline mode but desperate times call for desperate measures. Anyways, a button or dialog saying that custom ai is not available would be less confusing. Another option would be to remove the button entirely. An even better option would be to add a memory slot for that deck on the software (like all of the hero decks) to make this available in offline mode. Like I said no big deal but it does affect the fluidity of the game. Also, sorry if this has been reported its nearly impossible to search forums on my phone.
    Gimme back that filet-o-fish.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This bug has been reported. The custom AI was supposed to be working in offline mode, but in v1.5 it has not been working. Wulven is probably working on a patch (hopefully).
    A1's Mustard-Seed Knight of Hope (IGN:A1 atomzed)
    Also a member of PFG1 and PFG2
    Rank #7 in Inaugural Meltdown Tourney
    Singapore Rep for Street Fighter Tournament

"Rapid analysis, accurate judgement, and superb powers of concentration...That is all we need." - Lezard Valeth

Proud member of A1 - Evolution in Theory
    Project Omega - Card Analysis and Strategy Guide

My Articles
    Deck size and Probability - A case for (slightly) bigger deck
    Meltdown Tier and Payout Analysis